What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Nutrients Thread

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey Peeps. Just wanted to start a thread about Rock Nutrients. I actually met one of the reps from Rock nutrients he like was in my neck of the woods and literally drove out to me just to meet me and hook me up with some stuff. The dude was cool as shit. He really took care of me and gave a Crap load of Rock Nutrient samples. He gave me. 2 Fusion Grow, 2 Fusion Bloom, 2 Supercharged, 2 Resinators, and a cool as Hoody. Honestly the stuff is kinda pricey in my opinion so for him to give me all that shit for free was super cool of him. annnnyywayyy....

I was wondering. Has anyone on here ever used any of the products by any chance. I mean I've heard about them before hand and actually was intrigued a while back and I wanted to try some out. Just never got the chance and was and am happy with what I'm using currently which is H&Gs full line as well Roots Organic n Soul Synthetics full line of both.

So now I really wanted to find out some more Info and personal opinions on these products. I could post. description of Each one if you'd like to maybe get you a better idea of what's in them. But don't wanna flood the thread right away cause people tend to get lost and kinda bored or whatever after reading to a certain point(thats how our brains are wired. Not all people though). Jeez I'm sidetracking again friggin A.D.D man

So if anyone on here has used or know anyone who has some experience with any of these Rock Nutrient Products please feel free to post. Whether its Negative or Positive. Doesn't matter. Any info IMO is good info. the Resinator in Particular caught my eye a while back and now as well so I really want to know more about it. I hear its pretty potent stuff from what the dude at the Hydro store said when I asked. He said. Basically just gotta Mix your Base Nutrients and then the Resinator and THAT'S IT! Nothing Else to use nothing else. Now I know that some hydro store guys are sometimes just dumb and mentally ill with BS info but he def knows his shit. Not another chump that talks just to sell you stuff. He's actually the opposite. So again Please if you have any insight on this stuff. Let me know and I'm sure other people will benefit as well. So I thank you very much in advance for any help at all. Talk to you all soon.

313Ninja

The stuff is awesome...

The stuff is awesome...

I also got a free run of it a while back...stuff is amazing in soil/coco but shines in hydro. Supercharge blew my roots out and kept everything nice and clean. Resinator you can run at 12ml a gallon for two weeks before flush with no problem. Just remember to shake the bottles before use. The one thing that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I really like about it is if you mix a 55gal res, you can see straight to the airstones/pumps.

I will get some pics up here once I get my account in order over here. Used to frequent another forum, but it seems like it got overwhelmed with children. If you have any specific questions PM me, I have no problem answering specifics about it.

USE IT!!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Ok. Of course I appreciate your response. Great first post. Welcome to the board. I gave a dose if the fusion supercharged and Resinstor at like 4ml I believe If I'm not mistaken. Ill bump to 8ml and then 12 if all goes well

313Ninja

Are you going off the bottles or the feed chart????....and what week are you at if you don't mind me asking?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah I have a feed chart. I go off. I'm in lik week 6-7. They were just fed ttoday with roughly 8ml Resinator

Dark Helmet

Yeah they have been around for yrs ozzie company, They have always been a no bullshit company what they say the product does it pretty much does and does well. Only complaint id have about them is there application rates are pretty high lol.
He said. Basically just gotta Mix your Base Nutrients and then the Resinator and THAT'S IT

313Ninja

Yeah they have been around for yrs ozzie company, They have always been a no bullshit company what they say the product does it pretty much does and does well. Only complaint id have about them is there application rates are pretty high lol.

The most you add of any part is 8ml a gallon (at least according to the feed schedule). I will admit i added a LITTLE bit more of the resinator /gallon...

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yes absolutely. That's what I heard to. The dude at the hydro store said the same to me. He said its pretty potent. That all yah need is to mix. Base and Resinator and THAT'S IT! well I mixed up some bud Xl and some drip clean to the mix. But that shouldn't be an issue since I'm just adding some Enzymes and the drip clean isn't gonna mess with anything really. I'm glad this thread is moving along. Id love to hear and learn more from everyone whose using or used it before. So thank you very much

313Ninja

Yes absolutely. That's what I heard to. The dude at the hydro store said the same to me. He said its pretty potent. That all yah need is to mix. Base and Resinator and THAT'S IT! well I mixed up some bud Xl and some drip clean to the mix. But that shouldn't be an issue since I'm just adding some Enzymes and the drip clean isn't gonna mess with anything really. I'm glad this thread is moving along. Id love to hear and learn more from everyone whose using or used it before. So thank you very much

Just an FYI, I was under the impression that the enzyme product from H&G was multizen, but regardless...Resinator actually has enzymes already in it so you don't need to double up. I don't think there will be a problem using it, but you would be pouring money down the drain. Drip clean you are all good on though, great product to add to any grow.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Just an FYI, I was under the impression that the enzyme product from H&G was multizen, but regardless...Resinator actually has enzymes already in it so you don't need to double up. I don't think there will be a problem using it, but you would be pouring money down the drain. Drip clean you are all good on though, great product to add to any grow.

Hey dude. Yes you are correct about Multizen being an enzyme product. Multzen is used mostly during the veg stage up to roughly 4 weeks into flowering give or take a week depending on strain of course. Now bud XL is a bloom additive of course. But it basically contains enzymes as well just like the multizen does but more for flowrrif stage. To Extract sugars and wat not from leaves. And helps absorb nutrients better which is basically what enzymes do. I started a nice big thread on H&G which should help explain a lot about H&G. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=227818

But they basically contain the same ingredients. Obviously a little different in each "as far as we know " lol. But yeah they both work great

I'm def curious on how Resinator is going to work. Ill be honest So far seems like its working really. Well. I don't know if its just because it's just that time if the flowering stage where I get the big swelling or it's from the first feed I Resinator But I bumped up to 8ml and fed em Hopefully I could tell if it worked. It's my first time running this strain so I wouldn't Really really be able to tell I guess. But from what I see. They def looked lie they really swelled nicely. An hope it continues. Anything I should know about using any Rock products. I Ds hear Resinator is potent. Can I use any other additive or products Along with it. Is it a Bloom additive in its own? Like can in use kool bloom powder? Or shooting powder. Jusvreally want to know a lot more information about it. Like wat it is exactly or what's in it.whats like the real deal. Is it an additive like a kool bloom. Does it contain carbs? As well should I not add it other stuff carbs. Bloom boosters n shit. Sorry for all the vague questions

313Ninja

Resinator is a mix of the high quality soluble potash, select vitamins and minerals, amino acids(I am not 100% if they are L-aminos or not) and trace minerals derived from other plants. There is some stuff in it that they get from decomposed plant materials which are extracted and isolated and then brewed again[don't know why it is brewed twice honestly](a lot of bloom stimulant AKA Greenfuse Bloom, Bloombastic get their growth hormones by having certain strains of fungus or bacteria break down fruit or in some cases cattle hide..in a bio-reactor is what I was told.

And yes it has carbs..no need to add any additional carbs.

You don't really NEEEEED to add anything else other that Resinator, but personally...assuming an 8 week flower cycle...weeks 5 and 6 I use M.O.A.B from mad farmer. Some strains of ladies do not like it stacked with resinator...so if you feel like using a PK hit....maybe back way off on the resinator or what I tend to do is if I am running drain to waste at the time..i just hit them with the M.O.A.B on my "water days" in between feeding.

Just a personal opinion...Shooting powder is great, but I personally think is kills a little flavor and aroma. Also I have seen it for a plant to keep flowering, taking the cycle too long and possibly causing a herm situation...(not shooting powder doing it directly, just the result from having it go too long). Like I said I like shooting powder, I just have had better luck with M.O.A.B.

Summarizing my half of a novel response/run on sentence...Resinator is your PK..bud hardener(keep your temps low while finishing up while using Resinator and you will have super dense flowers)carbs, enzymes, bloom stim, and flush supposedly. I haven't tried flushing with it but my buddy did and said it burned clean (ash was white as can be). It is 70% organic FYI...so if in hydro keep your temps below 72 and you should be golden. If you don't feel comfortable flushing with resinator....liquid budswell is where it is at in my personal opinion.

Like I said this is just my opinion...and I am open to suggestions..just trying to help lol

Have a good one guys

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey Ninja (funny that's actually my real nickname my boys and girls call me lol. Love it

Dude. I love the long responses please feel free to have the worst grammar in the world g-d know I'm no writer myself so go nuts

Yeah all I've Been hearing nd reading about is MOAB so I actually order the sample pack they are offering for like $12 Might as well comes with a couple extra good stuff so It's worth it. And truthfully I really don't think I'm going to use the shooting powder. I have so much of if too. It sux for it to go to waste. If anyone wants any of it. Please let me know. I have like 6-7 packs of it. Ill keep maybe 1 of them just in case. But honestly. That's EXACTLY what I was worried about with SP. Is the Flowrring time getting all out of wack. I've heard that before that it could extend Flowrring time. And some say its like the plants don't want to finish flowering. That's not what I want. And all the foxtailing shit I hear too doesn't make me want to use it. And if it affects flavor and aroma I def don't want to use it. Hopefully my MOAB comes in next few days maybe I could give em a quick dose of it before flushing. So te Resinator is good stuff you think. You truly believe that it helps? And gives em a better aroma and flavor. Or mostly added weight. I actually raised lights and dropped temps a little as well so hopefully that makes a difference too. I'm just really trying to get this run as perfect as I can. With the best taste and smell I could achieve. These days for me. I rather take a little hit on HUGE BUDS AND HUGE YIELDS for just quality bud. De quality over quantity. Obviously best of both worlds is what I want so this is why I'm trying to experiment and find the Right regimens and nutrients to use. I don't have th liquid budswell but I have th powder guano. So i don't know if that's an issue or not but i hear good things about it regardless so I might just brew up a tea after the feed day then tea then plain water. I don't wanna push it either. It's a little far into flowering to start going nuts on the feeding. I'm roughly 50 days 12/12 of a 65-75 strain. Not sure if its going to be 65 or 75 so I need to plan ahead for a good flush. Been usin drip clean the whole run basically so I shouldn't have any crazy salt build ups or whatever but I DEF want to ensure clean smoke. I've worked to hard to End up with crappy hay. I don't know if its the drying process I don't have down pat but I that's what it is causing my crappy tasting buds previously. Then hopefully this time I can try getting it right. But best to have a super stinky and tasty bud before drying. Just trying to figure out how to get a space to dry perfectly. It's a little cold in a few rooms like 65 I think it was reading in a separate empty room I was planning on drying em in. That might at least slow down the dry a little longer. Maybe ill move them somewhere else after a day or 2 into a slightly warmer spot. I'm just trying to get this right. I'm patient. I don't care how long it takes. As long as the final product is what it's supposed to be that's all that matters to me for real

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Biatchzxz, good timing for me here, I just fed my 3 wk plants the RR today 1st time, 4ml/gal.

Some of the heavyweights in my local thread here swear by the RR so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Like you, I'm running H&G too, but never had the balls to use Shooting Powder. I may still do a dose of Top Booster @ wk. 5, but am on the fence w/ the Bud XL.

I'll be following along...:tiphat:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey Biatchzxz, good timing for me here, I just fed my 3 wk plants the RR today 1st time, 4ml/gal.

Some of the heavyweights in my local thread here swear by the RR so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Like you, I'm running H&G too, but never had the balls to use Shooting Powder. I may still do a dose of Top Booster @ wk. 5, but am on the fence w/ the Bud XL.

I'll be following along...:tiphat:

What's upppp highlighter glad you could join the thread man. I know you don't play around and are experienced. So I enjoy and appreciate you being here n dropping off some info
Basically u And I are in the same boat man. Def. "scared" to fuck with the shooting powder. Just don't know why man but heard to much abou foxtailing buds. WhicH I def don't want. Cause if theyre foxtailing with fresh buds. You would realistically. Have to wait for them to mature right and then all the mature buds what they just lose potency from all the time. Nope not what I need. And worries me about the never ending flowering as well I literally had a feeling that would happen before even doing research on it. Listen. Not saying that no one should use it. But in my position I won't use it. Since its my first time running this stain and I'm still leaning as figuring out what she likes. So don't want to experiments at this stage
ANYWAY! I basically did the same as you I gave them there' first feed
Of RR the other day and then second feed I bumped to 8ml which is recommended dosage if I'm not mistaken. An th Max you can go as was stated above was 12ml. Don't think ill go that high. But if its possible to go that high. It's good to know. Ill be honest. After this second dose of RR these bitchs SWOLE UP. But like I said. Don't know if its just that time of the cycle or it had to do with RR specifically. But so far I don't see any problems. No burnt tips or anything like that sowing any negative effects. So I'm def gonna continue using it. Maybe I will try. M.O.A.B instead of shooting powder next run or next plant and see what's up along side Resinator. I'm def happy with the Resinator so far man. Mayb ill do a side by side and then I could really tell if it worked I like the fact that its K levels are higher than most boosters. Since K is super important that people Tend to overlook more towards The P. but K has a lot of importance. Specially when it comes to density. Flavor aroma and all. Obviously to much nd ull get nasty tasty buds. But that goes for too much of anything you know. To much Fast food isn't good for us either so same principle. I tend to compare plantss to humans a lot so pardon the analogy. Anyway. I'm going in and on. Tanks peeps for all the info.

keep it coming !!!

313Ninja

Hey guys,

Just a heads up...the aroma from my last run using RR was pretty impressive. Everyone who got a whif of my herb made a bitter beer face (in a good way) hen they suck their nose in the jar lol.

It def hardens your buds up...but it isn't the main reason I like resinator...the 70% organic parts of the resinator def help with flavor and aroma. I wouldn't use it if it was just racing fuel and forced my plants to swell at the cost of quality. I am an herb snob, I would rather sacrifice a little bit of yield for quality any day of the week. The industry needs to go the way of rock nutrients in general. I can't stand companies that can combine parts of their line but don't so people have to buy too many bottles (AKA the Advanced Nutrients marketing plan). Simple, effective, and focusing on plant health rather than force feeding plants (steroid analogy is spot on).

I completely agree about the ladies being just like people. If more people had that mentality, they would be able to identify problems or issues that they tend to overlook.

Keep updating people, there isn't much info out there about rock nutrients just yet, but I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot about it coming up real soon.

Dorky

Alot of the people I know who use Rock Resinator use 2ml a gallon twice a week in drain to waste. Or 2 ml gallon during res change for recirc.

313Ninja

Hey guys,

Just a heads up...the aroma from my last run using RR was pretty impressive. Everyone who got a whif of my herb made a bitter beer face (in a good way) hen they suck their nose in the jar lol.

It def hardens your buds up...but it isn't the main reason I like resinator...the 70% organic parts of the resinator def help with flavor and aroma. I wouldn't use it if it was just racing fuel and forced my plants to swell at the cost of quality. I am an herb snob, I would rather sacrifice a little bit of yield for quality any day of the week. The industry needs to go the way of rock nutrients in general. I can't stand companies that can combine parts of their line but don't so people have to buy too many bottles (AKA the Advanced Nutrients marketing plan). Simple, effective, and focusing on plant health rather than force feeding plants (steroid analogy is spot on).

I completely agree about the ladies being just like people. If more people had that mentality, they would be able to identify problems or issues that they tend to overlook.

Keep updating people, there isn't much info out there about rock nutrients just yet, but I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot about it coming up real soon.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hells yeah 313 that's what I like to hear brosef. Cause I was really excited to use and as wel as the the rest of the line. That I got a bunch of free 1 liter bottles of from a rep himself. Dude was the fuckjng man no joke one of the coolest people. Shits expensive to and he blessed me with more thn I ever need shit I wouldn't want it to go to waste so if Anyone needs some RR I have an extra bottle or 2 of it as well as the fusion grow and bloom and supercharged. Just rather someone else get on the Rock Nutrients train and report back here with info and experience. Instead of it going to waste expiring or what not. Which I'm
Sure wont happen for a couple years if unopened. But still. I love to help people so might as well. Cause like you said 313 - There is def not enough information on Rock nutrients out there in cyber land. And this is why I wanted to start this thread so that we all can benefit from the Information and Experiences that other people had with it. So I'm really really glad more people are stopping by to give there 2 cents. I want more n more Info. I'm a Info whore. Gotta know as much as I can. I Never stop learning. Ill never want or need to say. Ok I'm done. I know it all. I know everything. Nope. Never gonna happen. Keep it up people. Thank you so much sincerely for stopping by. All are welcome

QUALITYY OVER QUANTITY ANY DAY!!!

Last edited: