What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla Test grow

bibi40

Hi folks ,

just germinated 10 Mazarilla provide as testers by Urban Legends , Big up to the team !!! ,
will grow them under 4x55w T5 for 3 weeks and 24h schedule then put them outdoor for the sunny days ...

To be continued ...

tiphat.gif

bibi40

Day 1

for 8 about 10 Mazarilla seeds ,
hope one more tomorrow :biggrin:

put them in 4 liters pot for some times ( due to space restriction .... then transplant in 20 liters pots ( perhaps not good with autos , but will see how it goes , will be good i think :biggrin: )

picture.php

:tiphat:

Cmoon

Very uniform for any sort of seed ime, best I can think of other then Urbans is the pure from flying dutchman iv not run for many a year:blowbubbles:

all growing mighty fine:yay:

bibi40

As you said very uniform for sure ...

didn' t try the pure , but a friend said me ( about those ) " they grow like my oldschool mazar " ,

and for me it' s a good guy , so ...

:jump:

bibi40

Hi !!!

so yesterday first feeding ( light )

with 1ml/L Bio grow and root stimulator ...

today i transplant 3 of them in their definitive pots ,
i put them in well filled 25 liters pot ( so 27 liters of soil i thought with 30% of coco ) due to the long lifetime of the strain .

i start the Lst on this 3 too :headbange

RED 1

Hi !!!

so yesterday first feeding ( light )

with 1ml/L Bio grow and root stimulator ...

today i transplant 3 of them in their definitive pots ,
i put them in well filled 25 liters pot ( so 27 liters of soil i thought with 30% of coco ) due to the long lifetime of the strain .

i start the Lst on this 3 too :headbange
Looking beautiful and healthy B.
:)

bibi40

Day 19 for Mazarilla :

picture.php

3 more transplanted today in their 25 liters pot ( with 30% of coco )

so 6 about 9 in their definitive pots ,
the biggest will go outdoor quickly :party:

Latest posts

Latest posts