What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sharing cannabis or seeds anywhere in Canada is legal.

Rider420

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/sending/parcels/restrictions/cannabis.page

Individuals can ship and receive cannabis within Canada
Cannabis is a regulated product with specific delivery requirements. The sender needs to make sure the contents, packaging and labeling of their shipments follow all applicable legislation and regulations.

How do I ship cannabis?
Canadians can share a maximum of 30 grams of dried, recreational cannabis with other adults (age varies by province). Send recreational cannabis within Canada using one of our shipping services that includes tracking.

Packaging requirements
Odour-proof, tamper-proof and leak-proof inner and outer packaging
Anonymous outer packaging without any marking or advertising that indicates what’s in the package
Consider purchasing our self-sealing and scent-blocking mailer for your outer packaging.

Let the seed trading began. All my seeds are legal and came from medical users. :sasmokin:

I have Mk-Ultra crossed with SAGE sorry I guess here is not the place to trade seeds? :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What kind of clown would buy their overpriced packaging. Even their regular shipping material is hilariously marked up compared to any other supplier, retail or wholesale.

And yet I can see two rubes here that would buy it.

Buddha1

Veteran
Color me jealous. I'd love to be able to gift weed to people out of state.

Once the tax dollars start flowing into the provinces and Ottawa's share gets kick up to the feds...DC(Washington) will realize, legalizing at the federal level is very lucrative.

Soon as DC realizes the tax revenues Canada is generating on the legalized sale of Marijuana...they will totally jump on the legal band wagon...can't see it taking more than 2-5 years(maybe less) and you'll be giving seeds and weed to all your out of state friends.

It wasn't Civil Unrest that legalized Marijuana in Canada...It was the Money.

We have 35 million people in Canada and projections of the tax dollars are in the 100's of millions per year.
The USA has almost 10 times the population and that interpretates into 10 times the tax revenue...we are talking BILLIONS in tax dollars.

Once DC does the math...legalization will happen fast in the USA...:tiphat:.

Peace...B

silvi

Once the tax dollars start flowing into the provinces and Ottawa's share gets kick up to the feds...DC(Washington) will realize, legalizing at the federal level is very lucrative.

Soon as DC realizes the tax revenues Canada is generating on the legalized sale of Marijuana...they will totally jump on the legal band wagon...can't see it taking more than 2-5 years(maybe less) and you'll be giving seeds and weed to all your out of state friends.

We have 35 million people in Canada and projections of the tax dollars are in the 100's of millions per year.
The USA has almost 10 times the population and that interpretates into 10 times the tax revenue...we are talking BILLIONS in tax dollars.

Peace...B

We Canadians are too nice for civil unrest!! And I am sorry for writing this! :biggrin:

Buddha1

Veteran

Peace...B

Once the USA is legalized at the federal level...both countries can trade Cannabis internationally, much the same way as Alcohol and Tabbaco. Then both nations will be reaping/gleaning HUGE revenues from international duties/tariffs and domestic taxation.

Saddly...I'm sure they will both find ways to totally waste all this new found weath. The money and source is new...but the governments are still the same ol', same ol'...:wallbash:.

Peace...B

fatigues

Veteran

No. It was the votes. The money had the additional benefit of being attractive.

Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada won a federal election on this point. This wasn't a "sneaky" policy. It was a major party platform. They won a majority government.

It was only three years ago. Have you forgotten that quickly? Both the NDP and the Conservatives were against it. The Conservatives attacked Trudeau on the policy relentlessly. The NDP, especially in Quebec, did as well.

The Prohibitionist vote was split. Trudeau won. The Liberals picked up several seats in B.C. they had not held for years. They were competitive in many more in Vancouver that they had not been competitive in for decades.

Legalization was a popular electoral policy.

shaggyballs

Veteran
What about the people that ignored unjust laws despite police action, meanwhile the world was calling them scum.
Oh yea, some here are still calling those folks scum.
Those are the people you should be thanking.
The Govt. didn't come up with the idea to legalize cannabis out of the blue.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
It is a combination of pretty much all of the things you have all pointed out that caused the change in policy, as well as worldwide general acceptance starting to prevail more-so than less-so recently. No single thing is mainly responsible really.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
picture.php

Seed, Clone and Pollen Swapping Club of Canada

https://420swap.club
Website is in the making.

- By City
- Swapping can be in person
- Mail swap needs an intermediary
- Intermediary(ies) for each city should get a couple seeds for free to pay for the service and their time.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be a great.

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Why is the Canadian thread such a shit show. A BIG division amongst the community here.
Why do some people side with the government?
I mean these pricks have arrested the grandfathers and fathers and even the sons of this Cannabis culture we love and now they want to sell it back to us. I
It should be a no brainer what side any REAL activist should be on.

clearheaded

cool tycho.. dont think need an intermediary. way to much of a hassle and who is to say they wont just rip people off. HUGE headache and if clones can get in trouble that isnt needed, also takes extra time and money, imo.. what is the idea of this intermediate? if its to make sure people trade, how are they suppost to know the other person has sent before they sent? always 1 person is at risk(or would have to open packages to check if beans and whos to say they arent just hemp seeds?) trying to organize an escrow with rondom people in random towns will be harder then u think and take longer then needed. do people want some random having addy? anyway whole lot of reasons why doesnt make sense. also likely opens the intermediate to be "making a profit" which means trouble with the law.. although, i appreciate your idea of pinching beans from folks for your trouble ;) dont think its a wise move. there is a site called stainly but nice to have strictly canadian one forsure ;) sorry not to shit up and down ur idea but think its a poor one. plus also what if no one wants to do it for a town or even whole province, they cant do it? how could u vet folks? could pocket many trades and put hemp seeds and would take a long time to figure out. lol anyway would forget any escrow idea.

could sell adds and/or offer auction to make cash off to pay for the site.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
There are a few things to work out and problems to solve, but that's expected. Seeds can be shipped to each other, but clones should be traded in person over a coffee or something.

Can you trust everyone? Of course not. Maybe rating traders is something to explore. Like scoring your Uber driver. I don't know yet. But honestly, I'm not worried about someone passing off hemp. That's the least of my worries.

At first, it'll just be a connection thing. Swipe right, or swipe left and let the lovers figure it out. :D

As for making money, all I need is to cover the hosting and SSL certificate. Any profit (unlikely) that comes from a banner ad will be directed to free seed draws (weekly/monthly?) for active traders to encourage membership growth. A healthy membership would provide a good genetic diversity.

Latest posts

Latest posts