What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bradley Danks Genetics

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I've been pheno hunting dank early flowering outdoor strains near the 45th latitude in Oregon for my own head smoke and farming projects over the last decade. I'm going to start making some of my genetics more available to the public to help other growers out. Near the end of 2018 I plan on sending seeds into seedbay and listing seeds on my website bdanks.com

You'll notice that my strains do well indoors as well. That's because I select my keeper phenos after growing them outdoors and then at the end of the season I do my breeding projects indoors. There is too much rogue pollen outdoors in my region for breeding projects. I test out all the new keeper phenos to make sure they're stable indoors and out.

I'd like to use this space to share information and photos of my crosses. My first major release is going to be the Jagerschnitzel. It's a poly hybrid of Micky kush, Obama kush, Jager, and G13. I'm currently working on its 3rd backcross and some feminized crosses. The terp profile has the purple grapes of Obama kush and the heavy black licorice Terps of Jager.

Jagerschnitzel soil grown indoors
picture.php

Inner purps Schnitzel
picture.php

Hydro grown Schnitzel
picture.php

Outdoor vs indoor grown Schnitzel
picture.php

The schnitzel has hybrid vigor - Schnitzel Tree
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
This super early jagerschnitzel pheno is really kicking ass. She smells strong like Jager and if you get within 10 feet she'll pull on your nose hairs. I'm getting a lot of early phenos in this first backcross. Some starting in July, beginning of August, mid-august and a few that haven't started yet that will probably be done early October. The rest of the phenos look to be on track to finish at the end of September at 45th latitude :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Jagerschnitzel bud
picture.php

Jagerschnitzel grows big (macob pheno)
picture.php

Jagerschnitzel spears on left and macob structure on right
picture.php

Schnitzel spears spiralling
picture.php

Macob kush bud outdoor grown
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I've been noticing the new terp profile of the green macob phenos from the macob kush x jagerschnitzel bx1. It doesn't smell like either one of them. The McCobb smells like sweet or spicy and sometimes Bubblegum, grape, watermelon type of Terps and the jagerschnitzel smells like black licorice and purple grapes. When I backcrossed the macob kush to the jagerschnitzel the purple phenos smell like jagerschnitzel but the green phenos don't smell like macob. They smell like grapefruit, skunky, creamy, and sweet. I haven't found one green pheno that smells like Jager.

I'm going to start referring to the Macob kush phenos of Jagerschnitzel as Chacob kush.

Chacob kush:
picture.php

Chacob purps:
picture.php

Chacob kush:
picture.php

Chacobbos:
picture.php

Chabbo McCabbos:
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

That big round Macob looker resembles the big maple tree out in from of my house. Great looking plant, the buds looks really nice and fat.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Awesome fall colors there

Cool dog bro..

Also weed looks very nice..

That big round Macob looker resembles the big maple tree out in from of my house. Great looking plant, the buds looks really nice and fat.

That's one of my seed testers down in southern Oregon. I agree he's got some good looking dogs. He did great work testing out that chacob pheno. Even though he got a macob pheno it had the jagerschnitzel Viger and it got huge! Some of the Fino's in the jagerschnitzel line seem to flower later but he was able to handle it. There's a lot more early phenos in the McCobb seeds. There are early in the Jaeger Schnitzel but you got to do some hunting in the first couple back crosses. I'm guessing until I get up to the 3rd back cross hopefully that early flowering trait and purple bud trait will stabilize. I've been stress testing a male for the third back cross lately I'll be kicking it into flower in a couple weeks and testing them Outdoors next year.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lovely looking plants Bradley - Good luck with your breeding pursuits - make lots of seeds,

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
great looking selections/gear BD........

look forward to more......

ganj on.....

I'll work on keeping this thread updated. Thanks for the good vibes

Nice work. Snitzel is great name.

Yeah buddy I got schnitzel crosses on deck. Already made the Mander Schnitzel now I'm working on the dog schnitzel and the sunset schnitzel crosses with my gg4-macob kush x dogwalker og and sherb. I'm gonna test them outdoor next year. The dw og and sherb crosses were my keeper cuts this year. I'm working on the crosses right now. Terps are loud. Later in the year I wanna bx them both to macob kush as well.

Macob kush indoor grown:
picture.php

Purple Jagerschnitzel bx1:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green snitzel:
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
This looks an exciting project and I’m sure you will make great use of the new seedbay coming shortly, your crosses look lovely and I think there would be great interest here in uk for some of those , keep up the good work bro..

spazspaz

Testing...Tech probs. Let’s see if this zany purple Schnitz pheno shows up.

Attachments

• 518211B4-CCFD-42CD-8077-56F015C210CA.jpg
    518211B4-CCFD-42CD-8077-56F015C210CA.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 34

spazspaz

Same plant, more action. This is a keeper. I left it a little furry, but a shave job would prob be horny, too.

Haha. ‘Keeper.’ I somehow managed to lose the mom. Found a couple seeds so far, have sprouted. Shall see about a comeback.

The other Schnitz pheno I hung onto has damn near no goddamn odor and is a nute guzzler, but has champion SOG structure. I should’ve killed mercilessly, but fudge—it’s a quick veg, mammoth dick stacker. Maybe could cross it? Will maybe try one more test. It’s not a purp—deficient lime green is its color. With magenta pistils.

Attachments

• 00771829-D09B-4658-8833-4735EB01385A.jpg
    00771829-D09B-4658-8833-4735EB01385A.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 46

spazspaz

Here’s a (GG4xMKOB) X (Pineapple Express x MKOB), if I have that genealogy arranged correctly. Big, smooth pineapple stank. Love that the purple (did I read it’s recessive?) comes through.

Most importantly, the lady prefers it out of my entire library. Pistils pop out on clones—nutty/screwball dynamic. Could probably have cut it down a couple weeks earlier.

People looking for a purple Glue might want to tangle with this one. Not sure if there’s any discernible GG at play, however. Seems like PE and Obama jump out to announce. Speaking of which, it might need a name...is there a story about Obama the Hawaiian that might contribute to a monicker?

Attachments

• EB44D457-CEF4-4396-8E9C-D68149A51275.jpg
    EB44D457-CEF4-4396-8E9C-D68149A51275.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 45

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Here’s a (GG4xMKOB) X (Pineapple Express x MKOB), if I have that genealogy arranged correctly. Big, smooth pineapple stank. Love that the purple (did I read it’s recessive?) comes through.

Most importantly, the lady prefers it out of my entire library. Pistils pop out on clones—nutty/screwball dynamic. Could probably have cut it down a couple weeks earlier.

People looking for a purple Glue might want to tangle with this one. Not sure if there’s any discernible GG at play, however. Seems like PE and Obama jump out to announce. Speaking of which, it might need a name...is there a story about Obama the Hawaiian that might contribute to a monicker?

Dang dude that looks dank af! Your going to have to refresh my memory on how you got those beans because they are stupid rare lol basically nobody got those.