What's new

photoshop

haha my 1st photoshop banner.

btw if you like rap music you should check out the music section in tokers den i posted a thread with one of my songs in it. yall will feel it.

Last edited:
Nice.

I like to play around with Photoshop occasionally...I'll post up a couple of my more recent works.

These are just a couple of manipulations I did but I do some graphics design as well. I would post up some of those works but those pics would out me to anyone from my area so I can't.

Tumblepop

Here an egg I made yesterday.. with photoshop! LOL :D

35039egg-thumb.jpg

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Not bad but, note how the light source is from 10:00 yet the shadow is cast from a light at 12:00 and is much too small. If the 10:00 source is "correct" the shadow would extend to the left and would extend past the frame on the right.

Great start, though.

Tumblepop

FreezerBoy said:
Not bad but, note how the light source is from 10:00 yet the shadow is cast from a light at 12:00 and is much too small. If the 10:00 source is "correct" the shadow would extend to the left and would extend past the frame on the right.

Great start, though.

Damn!!!!! :bashhead: You're right!.. I made the under shadow before the ambient light! So, I forgot to resize it..
Thanks man! :yes: