What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gonzo "on the tube"

Stinkymutt

Hey all , Just a funny thing I saw last night on TV . I was watching "Myth Busters" and the funnier guy was wearing a Gonzo Hoodie with Rezs symbol on it . I could not help but wonder if he even knows what it was ? Sorry Rez if you feel this is not the right place for this thread .
Peace
Mutt

BRNEYDBVR

Stinky.... That symbol, the Gonzo emblem...was Dr. Hunter S. Thompson's I do believe.

"It never got weird enough for me." -HST

R.I.P. :joint:

Last edited:

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Anyone interested, especially thompson fans might want check out couple documentaries. I know the following are available online via torrents.
Breakfast with Hunter S Thompson and Buy the Ticket Take the Ride.

I also know there is another doc. just made recently called Gonzo. Cant seem to find online yet.

Stinkymutt

Oh well

Oh well

I now know the difference ! I cannot imagine I had not picked that up at some point in my shelterd little life . But thank you for showing me the light hehe I should have researched a little before blabbin it out . Sorry Rez for takin up space , but on the good side I was really enjoying the hell out of Chem D just prior to posting !
Peace all
Mutt :bashhead:

S

ScrogHog

Stinkymutt said:
I now know the difference ! I cannot imagine I had not picked that up at some point in my shelterd little life . But thank you for showing me the light hehe I should have researched a little before blabbin it out . Sorry Rez for takin up space , but on the good side I was really enjoying the hell out of Chem D just prior to posting !
Peace all
Mutt :bashhead:
I dont think you need to apologize. I always wonder how the mythbusters cast feels about weed. Especially since they are in cali.

Echoes

ScrogHog said:
I always wonder how the mythbusters cast feels about weed. Especially since they are in cali.

I find myself thinking the same thing sometimes. Especially when they did the "talking to plants/music while growing" episode. Jamie said something to the effect of "we don't want them to think we're growing pot up here" when they setup the plant tents on the roof. I'd assume they are fairly level-headed and all about facts/science when it comes to pot. At the least I'd guess they know it isn't that dangerous whether or not they actually smoke. Actually, I think they should do a cannabis myth episode. I think it might remove some stigmas about pot for some of the general public. :joint:

S

ScrogHog

Echoes said:
I find myself thinking the same thing sometimes. Especially when they did the "talking to plants/music while growing" episode. Jamie said something to the effect of "we don't want them to think we're growing pot up here" when they setup the plant tents on the roof. I'd assume they are fairly level-headed and all about facts/science when it comes to pot. At the least I'd guess they know it isn't that dangerous whether or not they actually smoke. Actually, I think they should do a cannabis myth episode. I think it might remove some stigmas about pot for some of the general public. :joint:

I actually thought the exact same thing. Even if they do not smoke they seem as if they would be informed by someone smarter then the DEA. We should all go to the website and recommend cannabis myths it would be pretty awesome if it actually happened.

Stinkymutt

Thank you for moving it to a better place ! It would be cool if they would do a segment on myths of cannabis but Seems how our govt tells us we are wrong and they are right and have the facts to boot , then I doubt we will see it soon. But hey its worth a try.
peace
mutt

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
damn i thought this was a thread about the new documentery about H.S. Thompson..
its called -Gonzo- a little disapointed that i missed it when it came to my city..

should be available to the general public sooon via DVD..

can't fuckin wait!

Latest posts

Latest posts