What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

are you watching the olympics?

buttyrekka

the opening ceremony just fantastic,the inventors of fireworks have just put on a world leading display..looks like the whole of beijing exploded in colour...awesome..i think were gonna see seb coe ask for another 10mil for london 2012 :joint: ..i'm so looking forward to the olympics always puts me in a good mood!!GO TEAM GB!!!!
are you watching,supporting,going,listening looking forward to the olympics?
this is an edit this isnt anti tibet,i know about human rights abuse so CALM DOWN!!!!just about the games OK!

Last edited:
S

Space Ghost

I'm boycotting them!!!!!

by that I mean I don't have TV...

Kaos!

Space Ghost said:
I'm boycotting them!!!!!

by that I mean I don't have TV...

Same here.
I get this 1936 Berlin olympics feeling in My stomach every time I hear about it.

Kaos!

H

Hal

Trippy!

Way to go China! That was incredible, what they did with the "printing press" representation. Made it look like raindrops were landing in water.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I don't give a fuck about the Olympics.

However, if any republicans or global warming naysayers out there happen to watch the Olympics please take note of the smog and then try and tell me again that global warming/change isn't happening. I might watch so I can see these athletics choke to death on smog. That'll be amusing over a joint. At least we will be choking on something together.

confused

RudolfTheRed said:
I don't give a fuck about the Olympics.

However, if any republicans or global warming naysayers out there happen to watch the Olympics please take note of the smog and then try and tell me again that global warming/change isn't happening. I might watch so I can see these athletics choke to death on smog. That'll be amusing over a joint. At least we will be choking on something together.

I respect your opinion and definitely agree about the smog.

BUT you gotta give a small fuck about the Olympics. Everyone getting together.... since 776 BC.

Sick concept.

And the opening ceremony is ridiculously cool.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
confused - the modern olympics fired back up in 1896. I don't think that there were olympics after the greeks till then. I could be wrong though.

I'm watching the Phillies and Pirates tied at 0 top of the 12th inning. Pitcher's duel. Pirates led off the 12th with a double.....

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Only Smart people need to hear this.

"On your Mark...Get Set.....GO !"

Yup...thats it,,,,

:violin:

It's In China too...Got to See this :jump:

I hate to see people bring politics into the Olympics. It's not a political event; at least it shouldn't be, I think.

Opening ceremonies rock.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I caught the guy flying around than he lit the flame. That was decent I put it on the antennae for HD. I was enjoying the Olympic tryouts on The World Championship Sports Network up until a few weeks ago & than WKBW Buffalo stopped airing the sub channel 7-3. That will be missed if no one picks it up for the NY & SO viewers. They still have 7-2 RTN11 WINGS a great Retro channel. "it takes a thief" I skipped many classes to watch Alexander Mundy have his way with the European babes.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
not really interested in the sports but this is one of the craziest opening ceremonies I've ever seen

Latest posts

Latest posts