What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eno's Bubblegum day 74

blackone

Veteran
Here is my Bubblegum grown from seeds from a Danish breeder, Eno.
I knew his version was more sativa than Serious Seeds' bubblegum but I never expected anything like this!
Smell is very pungent - no sign of bubblegum at all, more like pine/fuel/chemical/cat piss smell with a hint of flowers/fruits.
It's dried now and curing - it's by far the strongest smelling weed I've grown indoors, and a very potent rushing sativa high, with a fast onset.

edit:Can't seem to upload pics now - will get back when I get it to work - just trying imageshack:

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Nice bud mAN... pity about the low quality pic.. and also for the photo server being down .. bummer

blackone

Veteran
Yeah I know it's not top quality photography:) But it's one of the better pics I've shot with my cellphone.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
blackone said:
Yeah I know it's not top quality photography:) But it's one of the better pics I've shot with my cellphone.

Wow thats a dumb and dangerous thing to do.

GreenBird

Because cell phone service providers can see damn near anything going on with your phone, and if your phone is ever seized it's cold hard proof linking you in any way to any illegal activity.

I think.

G

Dont worry be happy!!!

Come on folks dont slam him.....
FOlks are getting desprite to post pics maybe?

TIME TO FIX THAT SHIT!

Oh' nice bud sounds really interesting in the smells hmmmmm!!!
Good job anyhow,even if you used a cell but watch it ok....

Until we get ANOTHER president....the war is on weed???????

blackone

Veteran
GreenBird said:
Because cell phone service providers can see damn near anything going on with your phone, and if your phone is ever seized it's cold hard proof linking you in any way to any illegal activity.

I think.

Well the phone companies can't see that I'm taking a pic and transfering it to my comp using USB cable;p
There might be some metadata on the file identifying the phone itself though - heard something about that.

MapleMonk

nice plant, breeder eno...nice ....never heard about. you´ve been growing more frome him ?
thx for sharing

Tumblepop

Few weeks ago I read a guy who lost his cellphone.. Someone has founded it and bring to police then they turn on phone to looking for his address and they found growing pics! Very sad..but it's real! So, don't store cannabis pics (especially growing pics) on your phone!!!!!!

K

kallenavndk

LOOOOOL do any of you guys heard that cannabis can give a BIIIIIG paranoia hehe Looking Good Blackone keep it up ant dont worry its legal to take pictures of cannabis ;)Even if its a mobilphone camera

kathmandu

whos to say he didnt take the pic while in a=dam or took a snapshot of his comp screen that had a bud picture on it? better to be safe than sorry but that wouldnt hold up in court or as a means for a valid search warrent....
is Eno a member here or breeder/seed slinger

Eijneb

blackone said:
Well the phone companies can't see that I'm taking a pic and transfering it to my comp using USB cable;p
There might be some metadata on the file identifying the phone itself though - heard something about that.

Make sure to open the image in photoshop, then click on save for web... then choose your quality settings. This will remove the EXIF data from the photo. Exif shows what type of camera, who took the pic etc etc. shit we dont want attached to our photo's.

Nice looking nuggets btw! Would love to see that in hi rez. =)

blackone

Veteran
This version is quite different from what you would normally expect from bubblegum. I have seen it down in 63-74 days - the newer version should be in the 8-9 weeks range I believe. It's very sativa dominant both in appearance and high. After curing the aroma is changing towards more mellow notes while still being quite strong - sweet/piney/coffee.

Kinderfeld

maybe a bubblegum cross? Shit looks good and also looks mostly sativa...not at all like bubblegum and bubblegum def. doesn't reek at all...I found it to be very low odor. That shit will look good after a dry and cure...goo appeal...

kindr

satyr

More pics Blackone....pls...How about yeild ? Growstyle and medium, nute levels etc.

I think Eno worked further on the Bogs version and not Serious or THS.

Latest posts

Latest posts