What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Soulfly's Grow Spot~

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Hope you didn't lose to much stuff in the move soulfly! lord knows I always do. Nice to see ya back!

Haha, i actually didnt lose anything. I brought back the bare minimums.

Not sure if ill be able to grow here, dont think this is a safe enough environment. Been watching the area and it seems like there is a lot of LEO traffic through the area. Might have to wait till I can move to my own house (a goal for the not so distant future)

thatguy

Dude, your area is definitely sketchy! Shit, man, you're in Cali, what you expcect?? LOL

But fuck that shit, get yo self a damn med card!!! A kid I know from out here moved there and got his med card easy as shit! DO IT, DAMNIT! As easy as it is, you got no excuse except money!

Hope it works out for ya, man!

All the best,
TG

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Something is brewing this way....

Looks good those C-99's should be the pineapple pheno if it came from Wally and that's supposed to be the best tasting most potent pheno discovered for that strain. I don't have any experience yet with Sam The Skunkman's stuff yet but I will soon. I hope to do that exact same cross and his Old School Thai x Skunk#1 cross in my next grow which I'll be starting in the next week or so. :yes:

soulfly22583

Veteran
Well just decided to give myself a new project. popped 12 p91xOrtega seeds from my good buddy GrowTech.

Ill have pictures up when they are doing more than soaking in a cup.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Sounds like a great project. Itll be interesting to see what comes from theses seeds.

good to hear your growin again.

HempKat

Veteran
Well just decided to give myself a new project. popped 12 p91xOrtega seeds from my good buddy GrowTech.

Ill have pictures up when they are doing more than soaking in a cup.

Hey just out of curiosity what was your experience with the Sam The Skunkman freebies you had in that picture you posted?

soulfly22583

Veteran
Hey just out of curiosity what was your experience with the Sam The Skunkman freebies you had in that picture you posted?

Sadly nothing came of them. I missed a watering and when I went in to check on them they were all dead. I hate wasting freebee's like that =(

Thanks trich!!

soulfly22583

Veteran
So maybe its the bowl I smoked a little while ago, maybe it was just a relization, but..

http://ag.ca.gov/cms_attachments/initiatives/pdfs/i821_initiative_09-0024_amdt_1-s.pdf

After reading over this it dawned on me that if I ever have kids, it will be in the state of CA. This will make it so much easier to approach with them!

Im not planning on having kids anytime soon, but just read through this and realized how much good could come from it.

HempKat

Veteran
Sadly nothing came of them. I missed a watering and when I went in to check on them they were all dead. I hate wasting freebee's like that =(

Thanks trich!!

Just curious, I grew them out recently but I was making seeds also and they got heavily pollinated and I can't fairly judge the bud quality because so much of the plant's efforts went into the seeds. I saved clones and I'm thinking of doing another round with them this fall but without the seeds. Alas they are a 12 week+ flowering strain and so I wanted to try to find out if it's really worth it. If I had to go by what I can try after cleaning out the seeds, I would have to say it's not worth it.