What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Just-In-Case~

Mr.Bill

Continued...

Continued...

I only took a couple of shots of the last SQ because well it looked just like every other SQ. Don't get me wrong, that's good but ya.
5983900334.JPG

5983900335.JPG

Wow I guess I really do only have a "couple" shots of the SQ as this is the MS again.
5983900336.JPG

So is this one. I dried em the slow way and trimmed em the hard way.
5983900337.JPG

A shot of a portion of the fresh dried stash. In all honesty they harvested pretty well considering the maturity.
5983900338.JPG

And I think I'll finish with my favorite. The oil, this is a mix of both the MS and SQ. It's good stuff.
5983900339.JPG

5983900340.JPG

5983900341.JPG

Well folks that's it from me. Picture wise from me. Thanks everyone, for everything. I got nothin but love for ya. I'll be back in a couple of days.
5983900342.JPG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks for posting all that. Sorry to hear you hadda tear down your grow. Ill be around to see the new setup. Btw all the buds look amazing you make me envious. :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not my fault !!!...i let the eagle fly.....don't be pisse at me...otherwise ..i'll i'll ...do notthing lol....its the first no sho.....