What's new

~Just-In-Case~

D

DaveMR

You can run.......but you can't hide :)
Hellooooooooooooooooo :) feels like home again :)
Been on a mission to eat my muffins and chocolate cake a friends wife made out of some of my trim :)
Used about 20g to make some canna butter and then the cakes, I have had a somewhat leisurely weekend without a care in the world. Having a few days on hash cake has made me realise just how different a stone it is to smoking :)

This was half of what was made :)

Last edited:
N

NZjay

how long do you boil your butter for??...

iv had 2 failings at making butter, it come out tastying so gross i couldnt eat it. :((

JustinCase

curts1-Well I used two sticks of some type of butter that I can't recall at the moment I'll figure it out at a more sober moment, and more gonja than I probably needed. Maybe a couple ounces. I'd be guestimating by the pictures just like you.
fatal1-Thanks fatal, I got more updates than I do time, I assure you.
Sleepy-Hey Sleepy good to see ya, stop by anytime. Your always welcome.
Y-It's funny that you mention that. Just this morning I had some toast with some butter that I'm trying to use up before it molds on me. Sure did go well with the homemade rasberry jam. Yeah I remember when your bubble bag finally gave out. But never really heard anything else about it. I thought you had already replaced it.
CD-Oh that was some goooood oil right there. I tell ya what(In my best Hank Hill Voice).
hazy-Speaking of which, I'm sure most will like this post. Let's get to showin!
Dave-(Squeek you in here, saw your post on the preview post)Looks good and tasty, glad to see you. It kinda does have that homely feeling about it already doesn't it. Again, good to see you, keep them pictures coming. How's the bb and all the new little ones doing? Not so little by now I'm sure. It's been about a month now. :joint:
Jay(I keep on having to squeek you guys in)Until all the bubbles were gone and it looked all greasy and settled. Looked like the last picture of it in the pot on that post. I do stir it quite frequently. I don't really keep track of time and such when I'm making butter, I made so much butter, I just kinda watch it and feel it out when it's done. If I did have to guess though, i'd say maybe between 20-30 minutes. Maybe more maybe less. I'll keep track of everything when I make some butter in a couple of weeks for ya and put it up in here.
-------------------------------------------
O.k. so we've seen some of what extra's that I do with our all purpose lady that we so lovingly share in common. I wasn't really feeling motivated to upload and post, so I decided to post my favorite kinda shots to take and see, and probably most of yours too to motivate myself. Now some of these have gotten resized to a little bit smaller of a size, I'm not really sure how this occured but nothing I can do about it now right, just thought I'd throw that little f.y.i. at you all. I present the​

D

DaveMR

Well Just in Case the blueberry's have outgrown my veg room, so I had to put them in to the flower room, so will be watching very carefully over the next few weeks.
The other flowering plants are my saved Hindu Kush, the two in the niddle and the Australian C19 as it's supposed to be known as :)

ps the Mandala Femmed are looking good :)

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Just wanted to drop by and give my respect. Nice thread that you have going on here. Keep the awesome pictures coming I shall be back to see more.

Smoke On :joint:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey justincase , great start to your thread :yes:
always great to watch ur grows mate :respect:

:lurk:
:joint:

N

NZjay

thanx for that JC - so the canna flavour doesnt come out strong when its done right then, correct?...

coz that flavour ive had both times.... yuck. i have a strong stomach, but that had me gaggin. :(
i know im doing something wrong... lol

JustinCase

Dave-Awesome news with the overgrow, their all looking good. Can I get a solo shot of the C-19 sometime? Keep me updated about them femd. I'm not really interested in femanized beans myself, as I think it's bad for the gene pool, and if I did grow em I wouldn't breed with em. But I am interested mandala's go at it and how it turns out in contrast to their regular lines. Late
Core-Thank. Watch away. ;)
Prof.-I'll do what I can.
M@rg-And it's always a pleasure to have you stop by.
Jay-I dunno my butter smells like a fat bag of fire. It doesn't taste that great straight up. The closest I come to eating it straight up is on some toast with lots of jam. I prefer to cook with it and whatever you cooking with smells faintly of herb and tastes like sweet goodness with faint taste of weed. I make all sorts of stuff, cookies, cake, frosting, cobblers, firecrackers, cornbread, rice crispy treats, just about anything that calls for butter really. I've even used some to saute some mushrooms. I love it!
----------------------------------------

Well I think we shall start today with some more oil shots

Of Mine Own Creation

Anyone trying to smoke?

And I think I'll finish this post off with one of my favorite pictures.

JustinCase

Todays Shots **There's another post at the end of the previous page**

Todays Shots **There's another post at the end of the previous page**

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Hey JC..just stoppin in to blaze..think you could post a lil more of a tutorial on how you make that oil in your other post? it would be mucho appreciated!
peace

N

NZjay

hey man... feel free to PM me some more avatars if you wanted too... i saw your rep msg, and while i had been thinking about a change for a while, you made me looking for something new.

i wanna keep the New Zealand theme.. :) proud of my homeland...

but any MJ twists are good too!
dunno how good at photoshop you are, but if you could put an "imprint" of a nice MJ leaf inside the Kiwifruit i currently have as my av, that would be kick ass...
just an idea!

D

DaveMR

Hello Just in Case :) here is a pic of the C19, not very good but am a bit stuck for space at the moment :)
The discoloured leaves, that are on a few of the other plants as well as this on, is it a Mag deficiency ??
The guy I got the cuttings off regularly gets 5 oz a plant from his, he grows in perlite and uses ionic nutes with a growth gas generator for his c02

Last edited:

JustinCase

CD-Ya I'll put one up later
Jay-I'll get to work on it for ya jay. I'm very busy so I'll work on it and try to have something worth your while by next week. Homeland and mj merge for you my friend.
Dave-I can't really tell from the pic too much what it could be. Did you just water that plant the day of that photo by any chance? Keep me updated. Oh and check your pm.
--------------------------------------
I'm hot right now so I'll update later. No update right now.

N

NZjay

lol.. rock on my friend :)
no hurry on the Ava! i like this one anyway :D

ahhh... its good to have ya back man :) you were missed!

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
dude I didn't know u grew pot!All this time I thought u were are resident Avitar guy?..............jk..........good chit mang....wait what?.............Mm

JustinCase

Jay an CD-Thanks guys for bearing with me. It is the busy season.
MiKe-Not sure about the resident avatar guy, I'm just trying to contribute to the community. Thanks for the praise. Wait...What?:rasta:
-----------------------------------
Well gang here's some updatage. The biggest new thing is the clones are kicking into flower, I believe their stretch is about concluded. The one that looks to be the winner in the clone hunt, I put into this post.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup just,damn yo these ladies are iced up what day is this for them?
bro i was crackin up on that pic...might make it my wallpaper or whatever ya call it LOL im stoned yo.peace

Latest posts

Latest posts