What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

N

NZjay

not too sure how good Lucas' name IS... hahahha! ok ok.. i stopp hassling Star wars... at least you like Tool... so we can still be friends! :D

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:wave: :rasta: Hey guys and gals?!!!

:laughing: :laughing: LMFAO, you guys are friggin hilarious...Thanks 'Leel & TML...and NZ, I needed a good laugh today...Ive been in bed all fuckin day with some crappy stomach virus.... :badday: been pissin outta my ass all day long...!!!!sorry to be sooo graphic, but were all men here, right!!!!

'Leel - I will def check out ur method for cloning...didnt u say u use a product called float & grow or somethin???Anyhow, Ill pm you asap.....

The babies are doin well...Ill have pics tomorrow prolly, or Friday when I transplant them into dixie cups!!!! :rasta:

Ill see you all later..

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: hey guys...still sick here with a fuckin nasty stomach virus, but I found time to transplant all the babies :headbange

Ill have pics up later, but they are now in small square pots - 10 to a tray - and I put them under the HPS'...So the fun should begin very soon...Im hopin they'll really take off under the HPS...I got a nice fan on them so theyll strngthen up as well...Ill see ya all later with some pics. :wave: :wave: Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
still no pics, but on the lighter side of things...I managed to pick up some really nice, organically grown Blueberry & Jack Herer today...Yummy stuff!!!!

The BB smells like mentholated blueberries full on, killer aroma. It hits nice and easy with a really mellow body stone. Very clear though, but it did make me a little stupid for a while!!!Taste is just like the smell, menthol, blueberries & hash...YUM!!

The Jack H. smells kinda citrusy, spicy, skunky & just kinda dank incensy, kinda hard to place with my cold...she hits hard in the head right behind your eyes..kinda dreamy, kinda floaty high. Pretty clear & uplifting though, made me smile alot!!!Taste is spicy, hashy and just plain yummy...Good stuff all in all...Ill put up some pics tomorrow. Peace all...

- Z:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Finally some pics!!!!!!

Finally some pics!!!!!!

:wave: What up y'all??!! I finally got off my lazy, sick ass and took some pics of the babies. They seem a bit in shock after the transplant, but they should start to take off in a day or so, I think!! :headbange

Also took some pics of the nuggs I picked up yesterday. Some yummy Blueberry & Jack Herer. ENJOY!!!!! :headbange

blueberry

Jack H...

the babies...

:laughing: thats it for now, enjoy all...Peace & Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!!!

- Z

N

NZjay

mmmmmm! i likes blueberry. is actually #1 on my all time "best joint i ever smoked".

tasty looking jars.. hope ya start to feel better... by the looks of those jars, i reckon you at least got a smile on ya face somewhere.... aye?... hah.. aye?? i see it... c'mon! smile bitch!! :D

hah! there it is :p

R

Raistlin Majere

:lurk: (gotta sing this when you read it)
i'm lurkin
i'm lurkin
i'm lurkin
i'm lookin at the pictures

i like baby pics, so small with so much potentual (sp ? :bashhead: )

:smoweed:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for stoppin by...RM, BR & NZJay - thanks for the kind words!!!

Sorry about the lack of updates, but you guys know how it is with babies...LOL...also, I just started another new business venture, thats 2 in 4 months!!!So, i havent had much time...

However, the babies look good..I burnt them just a tad with a foliar feed of some Microblast, but they seem fine and are growin strong...Im gonna give them their first tie-down in the next few days, so when that happens, Ill get some pics up, I promise...

Peace all, hope youre all havin as nice weather as I am!!!

- Z

E

EatShitake

ZeusOGrefugee said:
the babies look good..I burnt them just a tad

I'm sorry, man, but I just can't help to do my Dustin Hoffman impression from Rainman... "burned the baby, burned the baby...uh-oh, burned the baby"

OK...sorry bout that :bashhead:

The younginz...they grow up so fast! Glad to hear business is good. And if you mean 110F blast furnace in the shade for good weather...yeah! it's grrrreat! :laughing:

Have a good one Zeus!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks guys...Core - nice new avatar bro...I like!!!

The babies have suffered a little more that I thought originally, but they seem to be outgrowin it and should be fine in a few days...Im misting them with water everyday and they are perkin up...slow start AGAIN with seedlings!!!WTF, it shouldnt be this hard!!!!

Peace
- Z

E

EatShitake

Hey Zeus-

I'll take your slow start troubles over my murderous ways towards seedlings! I'm sure they'll pull through just fine.

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey guys...just a quick update before I post some pics later...Well...after a bit of nute burn on the babies...DOH!!!....I lost all 5 HH babies & a few bagseed babies, but the rest seeem to be A-OK...Still got the PC, CT & Mongrels, 3 of each, as well as some bagseeds and I popped the rest of Core's gear that I had and a few more bagseeds..they should be up in a day or so, they are already in soil!!! Anyhow...I went down to 1-250 for the time bein until the babies grow up more...less heat=less stress for now...Anyhows, Ill take some pics of the recovering babies and post up later..Peace all, and stay kool!!!90+ degrees here!!!

- Z

E

EatShitake

Hey Zeus-

Sorry to hear of your losses :badday: but like you said, still got a good stable growin'!

I've got 3 PC's (all 5 I dropped got to be seedlings, but... :bashhead: ) that survived and are ready to leave their beer cups for bigger pastures.

I'm feelin' ya on the heat. My overnight lows are around 80-85F :nono: with solid triple-digit daytimes. Got a solid BigHaze outside that doesn't mind the heat, though.

Good keepin' your chin up! I'll check out your updates later.

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Shitake...Ive been havin the same temps here pretty much..luckily it doesnt affect the grow...got tha shit in the basement, tends to keep temps perfect!!!
It affects my body though!!!I hate the heat...I thought AK would help in that area, but it turned out to be toooo cold..Now Im in the PacNW, and the winters are fine, but the summer is turnin out to be a bitch!!!WTF, who cares, as long as I got trees growin in my closet, I dont care!!!Time for wake & bake...Peace bro, PICS LATER, I promise!!!

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Finally, a righteous update!!!!

Finally, a righteous update!!!!

:wave:Hello all...thanks all for stickin in w/ me here, but I finally got some pics, an update, and some nice nuggs to show off...

First off, the babies are startin to fully recover from their nute burn, and seem to be takin off like they should!!!Maybe its the heat!!!Fuckin 100+here today & tomorrow...supposed to have huge heat wave for the next week...sucks for my doggy!!!Anyhow, Ill let the pics do the talkin...

I also picked up some G13 today from my boy...he swears its G13, but Ive had the real deal, and it doesnt look or smell like this stuff...This shit is beautiful to look at, very nice tight nuggs, brite orange hairs, and a lovely fruity smell...thats why I dont think its G13...I dont remember G13 smelling fruity...anyhow, its strong, but not too strong, and a nice all 'round body and head high...Good shmoke fo' sho'.... :joint: :rasta:

Well, thats about all, the updates should come more frequently now that the babies are comin around...see ya all later...keep kool...Peace

- Z

G13

the babies....

Enjoy all!!!:wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Zeus my friend

hope all things will turn for the better....although that heat ain't to good for them baby's....well i hope you sort it bro....and i'm shure you will :wink:

N

NZjay

some G13 thats not G13! sweeeeet! lol. stil looks like tasty stuff though.

the babies are coming round! rock on my friend..

Latest posts

Latest posts