What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Bomb restock.

anurag

Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Would love to see some pictures I am sitting on some CB seeds currently.
Hey Vermontman, I'm old and not that savvy about phones and computers. I can send pictures from my phone to another phone as a message. I'd love it if someone would let me send them some pics I have, for instance, A 11, A 13, Panama Haze, Acapulco Gold, Cherry Bomb, Primera Dama, Carnival, A11 x 13 and some others. I'm sure it seems like I'm full of crap because I try describing the grows but don't supply any pics. I'll be up to 50 posts today.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a gallery of some nice indoor grown cherry bomb, but really it needs to be grown untamed, outdoors in lots of sunshine to truly express itself!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, i will get to this but it may be the best part of a year before i can get any seeds out, but i still have a pack sent to me by Mr.G as well as a few other CB seeds ive made myself at various times.
it will happen but not immediately
thanks
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, i was sending people to swami but i was told that gascan had run out of them a while back...

Latest posts

Latest posts