What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1K Watt Old Stock Grow / SSH / GLO F2 / Critical Mass / Afghan X NYCD

ShortStackz

Lil back info. Been about 8 years since my last CoCo grow. I usually do SOGs from clone but lately with the lack of stable clone suppliers I decided to give a go at some seeds I had in the fridge. One of my last grows was GDP clone back in the days.

The seeds germing now are Super Silver Haze & Critical Mass from 2008, Glo F2 & Afghan X NYCD from maybe 3-4 years ago. Not sure on what nutes Ill be using as yet. My go to for rockwool was GenHydro. Lights will be 400 Mh for veg & 1K for flower.

Anyways heres a pic I found of the GDP & seeds germing to start. Gonna be doing some reading this weekend to refresh my info on coco

picture.php

picture.php

ShortStackz

I always make grow logs and forget so heres a quick update. Seems like I been growing these plants forever lol. Out of all the seeds got 7 females, 1 Flo, 4 SSH & 2 critical mass. Tossed one of the SSH due to it growing all weird so got 6 total now. Just did a trim & bend job on these in the pic.

picture.php

ShortStackz

Quick update. Just did a de-leafing. Its been about 2-3 weeks since repot from 1gal to 3gal. Roots are taking off. Gonna repot to atleast 5gal or bigger & flower around new years. The Flo is in the middle, critical mass the back & ssh in front.

picture.php

picture.php

ShortStackz

Lil update. Filling up nicely since 4 days ago. Will most likely repot next watering. Also top a few to get more spread.

picture.php

picture.php

ShortStackz

New update. Plants have moved to final pots, 7gal. Been trimmed, topped & trained/bent. Planning on 1-2 more weeks max before flip. This grow seems to be taking soooooo long compared to SOG's.

Flo F2
picture.php

picture.php

One of the SSH, i think
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aokiji

Thanks for the update. Starting from seed is a pain.

Will you take clones from these to start your usual SOG?

Do you have any tips for taking a lot of clones and maintaining Mothers to sustain perpetual harvest?