What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherryjuana test run

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey hey hey, figured I should start this up to keep notes and such as this goes on.

Genetics : Verdant Greens Cherryjuana
Medium : LC#2 mix
Nutrients : modified GH 3 Part
Additives : N.L. fat flower
Lighting :cfls/150 until flipped under a 6

I was one of the lucky ones chose to test run these out. the lineage is cherry bomb maui x herijuana, and these are f2s of that cross. for germination I tried out the Karmic method and have seen taproots sprout faster then ever before. all 10 have taps in 24hrs, some upto 1/4" in size, a very nice sign of their potential later on. within 12 more hours theyll make a brief towel spa trip before sliding on their new dirt shoes.:tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
quick shot of the karmic method in action

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 47

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sweet! VGs cherry crosses sound deliscious.

Soon to be abirdinthebush!

Are you popping in h2o2? Sorry not familiar with the karmic method.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the karmic method is the germ method used and described by karmic farmer. 5ml 3% h202 to 50ml h20, and that pic was taken after 24 hrs in the solution. it even coaxed a tail out of some anciently old original stock sol blockhead, plus I have never seen that many tails that long in the same amount of time before ever.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
no signs of damping off, looks like all ten should continue to thrive. theyll be fed plain water with 15-20ml of root juice added for the first week or so until they have their feet underneath them.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sorry about the delay in updates, been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately. Im nearing the end of minimal nutes/rootjuice feedings and getting closer to switching over to 1-1-1 as they start stretching out under the 150.

hey govnaa, Im always trying to k+ you back, but stupid icmag will never let me do it :respect:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good shit bird! Can't wait to see how they look. Ill be transplanting soon into coco and they are getting big. Time to hit up the hydro store!! Good stuff bird good stuff.

NEG978

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
time for a bumpdate, been busy as all hell lately. from my perfect germ ratio I had two succumb, so now moved from the cfls are eight in 12oz cups being bottom fed faux-hydro style, currently feeding them 1.5-1.5-1 3 part per gallon, this may be raised up though, not sure yet:dance013:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looking good bird! let em grow!!!! before you know it they will be flowering!! love the site of new life being brought into this world :tiphat:

NEG978

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
so far these are telling me they need a little N boost, which is surprising when theyre getting 1.5 -1.5-.5 of 3 part. surprisingly hungry little buggers.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
oh I plan on it RENR, they still have a good while of veg time ahead of them before I can flip.only current issue is the other stuff veggin with it was started ahead of them and starting to light crowd them out. I rearranged the CJs and am gonna FIM/top the others to halt the vertical process and allow for some catching up.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
bottles down, feed bags up

bottles down, feed bags up

well the eight have pretty much stopped playing around and have started to stretch their legs with the increased boost in N. given the length of time I plan on vegging them, if this same growth pattern continues I expect to see a few chunky ladies, pics coming shortly:biggrin: