What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

¶¶ Perpetual grow, multistrain journals ¶¶

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soma ( unknow)

Soma ( unknow)

is strange, I waited two weeks and have not germinated, the seed is left intact .. then I opened it and looked inside, seemed to be fine, white and bell .. do not look rotten or black, then why not germinate? retrying with five others, treating them to soak with product specific to shorten germination. Tomorrow it's been two days after sowing. `I'm testing the germination of other seeds that have, have germinated today ... I think for those of soma, I'll have to wait at least a week.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
can you try and scuff the shell with a slightly rough texture like fine sand paper or a fingernail file to help the shell absorb moisture and crack.

i wish you success on the hard to germinate seeds.

peace

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
V.K. # CELERY PURPLE

V.K. # CELERY PURPLE

I wanted to show this selection, phenotype, which I called "celery purple" has an unusual structure of the flower, for a kush, do not you think?
plants grown in soil, pots three gallons. base fertilizer line atami most secret recipe ... sixth week of flowering, ten, eleven set up.

See you soon..peace

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is strange....she looks like she is starting to re-veg.

let us know how she smokes.

peace

cultivate this genetics since 2009, but it is never a flower structure so strange, it looks like a hybrid haze. even in times of flowering .. the flower is young, but already has a good resin production. if you look at the buds are more forward and not look like a bad phenotype.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KRAKATOA #I. DAY 58

KRAKATOA #I. DAY 58

I love the bright colors in contrast with the dark color of the leaves. Last days of flowering, I will start flushing the next irrigation.

LK®

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cut Krakatoa at day 66, the trimming fun, I enjoyed doing a bit of hash ...

I used the extraction with ice, with two types of bags, the 70 micron

And the 25 Micron... this is fucking honey ....

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the opportunity to test, hybrids which I find very, very interesting. I have not found much around and I would like to know some more info on, before starting this great project.

10 x 4 reg.

1. Chocolope (#sativo) x Cocoa Kush (#bb sativo x bb)
2. Landrace Durban x PCK
3. SSH (#haze) x G13 (#indica)
4. Chocolope x Chemdog D IX1

BadSeed

Veteran
What I see ? :D
COMPLIMENT=) buy a better camera so i can see better your nice plants

Have a nice grow :wave: