What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

¶¶ Perpetual grow, multistrain journals ¶¶

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BLUE SATELLITE 2.2

BLUE SATELLITE 2.2

I planted five seeds regular, all five are germinated. :greenstars:
Whereas have not been treated with acid gib. and the seeds are germinated in three days, I congratulate those who have worked to create these seeds. :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20130205_130754.jpg
    20130205_130754.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 19

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo fratello, super busy ehh ..great job , plants and nuggs lookin ridicolusness NICE ..well done!!!
respect!!!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo fratello, super busy ehh ..great job , plants and nuggs lookin ridicolusness NICE ..well done!!!
respect!!!

killer you are a grower of all respect, and I thank you for the compliments.
I hope that the new cycle goes in the same direction ..
See you soon, bro!
photo of the latest gem "collections" (vk x lemon skunk)

Attachments

• Macro.jpg
    Macro.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 15

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GONZO#2

GONZO#2

I planted five seeds regular, all five have germinated. Even in this case 100% germination.
:woohoo:
I'm looking forward to seeing this strain!

Attachments

• 20130208_013407.jpg
    20130208_013407.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 13

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UNKNOW (SOMA)

UNKNOW (SOMA)

unfortunately still nothing ... I'm losing hope ... the seeds are beautiful to look at and large......... but do not break, do not germinate after six days.
Will plant again five regular seeds. this time they will treat first with acid gibb. but if they are old will not help much ... Shit!
:wallbash:

Attachments

• 20130208_013448.jpg
    20130208_013448.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 15

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
unfortunately still nothing ... I'm losing hope ... the seeds are beautiful to look at and large......... but do not break, do not germinate after six days.
Will plant again five regular seeds. this time they will treat first with acid gibb. but if they are old will not help much ... Shit!
:wallbash:

shit..sorry to hear this after 6 days not sprouted ?? how much older are those beans bro??
i usually keep the seed in the fridge then when i want popped some i put before in a glass of water for 18/20 hour then 1 day into some wet scottex that i put between 2 plate and rigorously check the umidity , than i put in small pot with soil, so after this 18h. into water and 1 day into wet scottex all seed are open and have root some , always work for all in my case but if no see root outside or not open sure this style help and seed coming good in the next few days...
just my 2cent bro :biggrin: !!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
lovekush,

in the Delta9 Labs forum Ed has a thread on tips to germinate old seeds......it might help with stubborn / old seeds.

good luck

peace

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit..sorry to hear this after 6 days not sprouted ?? how much older are those beans bro??
i usually keep the seed in the fridge then when i want popped some i put before in a glass of water for 18/20 hour then 1 day into some wet scottex that i put between 2 plate and rigorously check the umidity , than i put in small pot with soil, so after this 18h. into water and 1 day into wet scottex all seed are open and have root some , always work for all in my case but if no see root outside or not open sure this style help and seed coming good in the next few days...
just my 2cent bro :biggrin: !!

Unfortunately it's going so ... were germinated all in the same way, with RO water and stimulator of roots, ph 6,5..classic metod,with all the right values.
I think they are old, because as you can see, the other ten are all germinated.
I'm little disappointed because I wanted to "work" with these plants, besides the fact that seeds are quite expensive ...
:dunno:
see you soon bro

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovekush,

in the Delta9 Labs forum Ed has a thread on tips to germinate old seeds......it might help with stubborn / old seeds.

good luck

peace

thanks man, I looked at the thread and gave me confirmation that what I do is right. put to soak the seeds with gibberellic acid pure (stimulating hormone) for 24 hours. thanks again for the advice. I hope to make them germinate. I have five more ...
you again ...

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WEEK 1 GONZO#2 and BLUE SATELLITE 2.2

WEEK 1 GONZO#2 and BLUE SATELLITE 2.2

Hi guys!
I post photos, today ends the first week after germination. I bedding, in a gallon pots and administer only root stimulator. see you soon.
peace

GONZO#2

BLUE SATELLITE 2.2

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VANILLA KUSH # indico

VANILLA KUSH # indico

This Kush Kush ... very, remain in the dark until tomorrow and will be cut off.
Eight weeks and a half, under hps400w, 4 gallon pot, soil and perlite, fertilizer Hesi line, flushing for two weeks.

Latest photos from live ...

....CONTINUE.....

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
V.K#Sativo

V.K#Sativo

x60 magnification of trichomes

x100 magnification of trichomes ... milky ..

....continue.....

Adrih

This Kush Kush ... very, remain in the dark until tomorrow and will be cut off.
Eight weeks and a half, under hps400w, 4 gallon pot, soil and perlite, fertilizer Hesi line, flushing for two weeks.

Latest photos from live ...
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41366&pictureid=1016615&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41366&pictureid=1016624&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41366&pictureid=1016613&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
....CONTINUE.....

Nice style kush, beautiful pheno :D, greetings

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KRAKATOA F4 #INDICO

KRAKATOA F4 #INDICO

This phenotype has amazed me for as little streach. Is remained low and squat, it seems to me that the flowers are inflating rapidly (fourth week) .. It is the first time that this phenotype text, usually presents as mostly Sativa hybrid.

Peace!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

...I really like this phenotype to its properties, the scent of musk, earthy. The gems are not huge but they are hard and heavy as stone! strong effect high initial muscle relaxation and then, what you need after a hard day's work ..
Soon it will be ready the phenotype "more sativa", I'm curious to hear the flavor and stone.the structure is different and smell changes a little ..
See you soon,peace

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on brother

hope all grows well for you

Hi Medmaker thank you!
I saw that you moved the plants under the blue LED to the end of flowering, you do it to harden and swell flowers, right? I wanted to ask if you have noticed increase in resin flowers, with this method?
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts