What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome, questions, requests and off-topic posting

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Hey VG,
Do you still have the atomic nl you ran a few years ago? When I first found your journal,I was blown away at the pics of her. Did you ever grow out any of the crosses you made with her? I'd love to find a pheno that swells up like that one did.
-gil

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
...and, was that the first seed you popped off the nl? Or did you go through a few to find that pheno? I'm looking for one go-to strain to keep around as my "producer". That way I can experiment with packs of new strains, while running my second room with something that I know will yield. The atomic nl sounds pretty stable, so I'm thinking I should be able to find a yielder pretty easily?
Thanks
-gil

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks tony! will do.

Gil, i think i popped a few seeds but not many. it was a big yielder but i would say it was 'ok' on the smoke department. pretty standard indica nothing special but reasonably potent.

VG

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks vg. Do you have any other recommendations for a quality high yielding strain. I know yield isn't high on your list of traits to look for, but I've seen you pull some ridiculous numbers from 4 square feet also.
Thanks
-gil

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Gil, ive always found the chem and diesel hybrids to be high yielders... but really any hybrid should give you a good yield so its a case of looking for genetics you already like or fancy trying.
you might take a look at the C4DD thread later when ive posted the latest pics. really big buds on those plants already and they are only in a 1 gallon pot.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
axxess i would say that may well be a great cross. my advice would be to try and use more than 1 bubba S1 in the cross... and indeed pollen from more than 1 X18 if you happen to have it... this should give a bit more genetic diversity.

VG

gram101

Hey VG, I'm interested in your Chem D from Seedbay.
I wanted to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet.

I live on the East Coast where seeds aren't legal yet.
Is your method of shipping faithful to a secure delivery on this side?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi gram, the seeds are shipped by seedbay who is the distributor for all the vendors on the site. they have a great reputation for shipping to the USA and all over the world.

GL

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
apologies for not being around very much recently. Im busy until easter, after which i will be sending in a nice selection of seeds, including some fat bubba F2s and some Purple Kush x pre-98 bubba Fems

cheers

VG

glockdoc

hey VG hope all is well with you and yours!
i was wondering if you, by chance, needed any testing at all done.
looking forward to a response whether good or bad!

Johnnyseed

REQUEST

***BLUEDIGIBERRY crossed with a Pure Sativa.***

Preferences: Ace Seeds or Cannabiogen sativa genetics :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks shrimp, yes i'm back and should get this sorted next week or the week after. i'll let you all know.

VG

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Hey VG, I'm looking to get some old school Afghani. I know you have grown lots of stuff over the years, including deep chunk. I'm curious about your thoughts on the subject. Have you grown any of your DC crosses out? I'd love to see how they turned out. The one that I had and really loved was Afghani #1 from sensi. It was brought back from Amsterdam by a friend around 1998. It had the darkest, widest, teardrop shaped leafs. The flowers were light green, frosty, and yielded pretty well. The smell was foul and pungent.
I don't really know what has happened sense then, but from my forum surfing it seems that the classic sensi genetics have declined in quality and consistency. Do you have any suggestions?

-gil

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there, the bubba S1s are ready to go to the bay, im just waiting to hear from clarence and they will be on their way.

Latest posts

Latest posts