What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats the best grinder on the market today?

N

narko

anybody got experience with the "quick grinder"? quite expensive but cool idea in my eyes... only question is whether it works or not since my ol wood grinder with those sticks didnt grind shit.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i wont roll weed that hasnt been in a grinder... lol space case is my all time favorite...

supermanlives

Veteran
i really love my space case. i have had it a long time. tried others and wasnt impressed. expensive tho,

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Did I mention Ive had my space case since I turned 18 and Im 23 now. Works just as good as it did the day I bought it. ISO it once in awhile and make hash oil with it.

space case titanium grinder only, not the one with the screen
i've put some really dense nugs in it other grinders would have problems with, and its still ground it easy and smooth as silk. i've never had one stay so smooth when you turn it.
you get what you pay for with grinders, for sure

ohh and i still have my sweetleaf grinder from 12 years ago, still works good, just cleaned it. i still use it because the cops took my last space case. it doesnt have blades but more like nails without a point. with really dense stuff its almost impossible to turn, and i've seen the nails get bent of dense buds!

L

longearedfriend

coffee-grinder_2.jpg

coffee grinder

these are around 8-9$,
could be bought for cheaper

they are generic, sold in a lot of places, different brands

you just press a button, and voila

I don't have one personally, had one, don't smoke enough anymore for that

what can be great about it, is that it collects trichomes (some, not all of them)
you can just tap the grinder and they will fall (they attach themselves to the sides)

you can load a trichome bowl

it can also take a lot of quantity (sure it can take at least a quarter), doesn't jam, very long lasting

1 button, couple of seconds

no metal/plastic shavings

I usually go with hands or scissors

I can vouch for it

D

dankitydank

Space Case Titanium, I'm partial to the 4pc, but the 2pc does have its advantages...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
"crystal catchers' on grinders are a joke. get a humidor/wicca type box with a screen if thats your thing.