What's new

Puff Before Work Thread!

Think Green

Ok guys, I'm up everyday puffing before work.... I know I'm not the only one. So come on in & puff! Let's make sure we're good and ripped before work! :joint:
I'll start this off right. A lil Casey Jones w/some earwax for a topper!

picture.php

picture.php

TG

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Jeeeeeeesus! I wouldn't be much use, if I smoked that before going to the office.

I do usually roll a nice sized doober, and toke on it throughout the day.

Keeps me from coming home midday.

THC123

Veteran
lol indeed i would be worthless if i smoked that at work lol

looks nice enjoy and try not to lose an arm in a machine or try not to fall asleep if ya got office work:)

No.

I have a real job, actually contribute to society, and my patients wouldn't appreciate it too much if I was high while working on them.

I

In~Plain~Site

That looks like a Friday night sleepover party, if I smoked that before work there would be no work :laughing:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Almost everyday, its usually something wrong if I haven't for that day. Usually I finish off a blunt or j on the way, so relaxing before going into a stressful work enviroment and no I don't flip burgers. Take care 1

compost

I work in manufacturing. I won't smoke around work because unlike most places we don't have a random drug test policy.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
there is no chance in hellllllllll I could smoke b4 work......... maybe a charge or a line of lui in the old days but nothing these days with the drug testing and shit for us mine workers :)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I have to admit, smoking before my job would make no difference at all...it's a pretty easy janitorial job so being high can only help.

I think I'll go take a couple rips of Sour Diesel before I head out today.

GoozMan

I don't dare step into my classroom without some cannamilk in my breakfast shake. You're welcome 8th graders.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I don't dare step into my classroom without some cannamilk in my breakfast shake. You're welcome 8th graders.

LOL that so reminds me of my art teacher at school he would always be drinking this weird colored milk that he brought from home everyday... he would always be so mellow like he was on xanax and flipped his lid the day I picked up his cup and was about to have a taste LOL Ill never forget that day

L

longearedfriend

Smoking before work is like drinking a beer before work for me...

If I drink or smoke, I really won't feel like working

Grimr3efer

I take some pipe hits before, during, and after work. I have some 4sd right now and my coworker could tell I was blazed this morning. He's always fucking with me about the diesel... "Man thats what I call medical mmj...".

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried. I can't do it. Things move to fast around here and I need to be as sharp as possible.