What's new

A question about Chocolate Chunk

onelung09

would like to know the same think i think lst would work well they seem to be branchy but i would not top dc dom plant for many reasons imo

Aksala

would like to know the same think i think lst would work well they seem to be branchy but i would not top dc dom plant for many reasons imo

So what reasons? You say you'd like to know but then say you wouldn't top for many reasons...

Doesn't make alot of sense.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
works fine topped. has a little to moderate stretch so long veg times is required especially when topped/trained. rock hard aghan type nugs.

StonedGolem

Suomi-Prkl: Thanks for the information!

Maplemonk: I just know that it's Chocolate Chunk :) I got a cutting (not sure if this is the right word) from a friend.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
like one lung...said...most DC.....hybrids....don't top well.....
they just don't respond well.....maybe once to promote the branching for...easy LST....work and training....but generally...the ....DC....dos'nt respond well w/ multi toppz....besides they grow a little slow...and would extend U'r VEG time.....but if thatz not and issue than why.not try........but remember.all those toppz will need support cum flower time..............

StonedGolem

Well, if the topping extends the vegging time then I guess I'll have to pass the topping since I got other shit growing beside the CC as well and the CC is already left behind.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I like ChocoChunk

I like ChocoChunk

I´ve grown ChocoChunk once in the past and she was vegged/topped like all other strains going on at the time.
No problem at all with that:dance013:
Here´s a ChocoChunk head:artist:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice yield and quality smoke:ying: