What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have holes in my brain!

gdbud

I was talking to my niece last night and she told me that smoking marijuana puts holes in your brain just like meth does but not as bad!

I asked her where she heard that bit of news at and she said that its true and that the school (DARE) had shown them pictures of the brains of marijuana users that had holes in the brains.

I tried to inform her other wise but she is a high school age girl that knows it all. and I'm just an old pot smoker that has holes in his brain, So I don't know anything!.
:thank you:

When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
Mark Twain

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like it might be a good opportunity to further her education. Do some info gathering and present her with a little portfolio on the subject of PROPOGANDA. All kinds of historical data to present to her.

If you do a good job of this, not only will she be smarter, but she will likely show her friends this info and spread the knowledge.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
wow is that the new shit... we get holes in our brains from weed? this is news to me... i must be a fucking nitwit by now with no brain left... fuck... call a doctor... o shit i dont use doctors... fuck.... umm fuck i got holes in my brain shouldnt someone be helping me...?

...fuck it lets just smoke some weed.

Skidbone

I am worried about the day my 5 y/o daughter gets shown a picture :scripture: at school and says hey my dad grows that.

By the way what the F, your brain bleeds from mushrooms. I have to kindly disagree with that, assuming I missed the joke. :shucks: or we are talking deadly poisonous.?

I am worried about the day my 5 y/o daughter gets shown a picture :scripture: at school and says hey my dad grows that.

By the way what the F, your brain bleeds from mushrooms. I have to kindly disagree with that, assuming I missed the joke. :shucks: or we are talking deadly poisonous.?

It's just another ridiculous thing I've heard. From some college age Deadheads too!

G

Guest3498

And I thought the bs they were teaching kids these days was that ecstasy puts holes in your brain...

My how the lies change quick!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
When you trip on mushrooms the thing that makes you trip is your brain bleeding from the poison. :scripture:

LOL, Wrong! The trip is from psilocybin being converted by your body into a near-perfect analogue of seratonin. Check out the internet for more info.

Or maybe you were being sarcastic...hmmm

ibjamming

Veteran
That's not the ONLY thing we're lied to about...not by a long shot...how about just about EVERYTHING you think is true...is a lie. God, religion, economics, government, history, what you THINK happens/happened, what you think is the truth...isn't.

Wrap your holy brain around that.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Phooey! The only way cannabis use can lead to holes in your brain is if some over-zealous drug warrior shoots U in the head!

Peace

compost

When you trip on mushrooms the thing that makes you trip is your brain bleeding from the poison. :scripture:

Acid, mushrooms, and X all manipulate seratonin in a way. One squeezes all the seratonin out leaving you down for days
(X I believe) afterwards. One mimics seratonin and binds with the receptors producing a very similar eurohpia(acid I believe). The third converts the chemicals into seratonin(mushrooms) as lazyman stated.

Think I remember them correctly. I once saw a girl who was on this pretty strong anti depressant. One day I took one and couldn't believe it. Every time I yawned I felt a wave of pleasure going through my body. For someone who has done alot of damage to every part of the seratonin process in my brain I was shocked she could even function like that.

crazybear

I was talking to my niece last night and she told me that smoking marijuana puts holes in your brain just like meth does but not as bad!

I asked her where she heard that bit of news at and she said that its true and that the school (DARE) had shown them pictures of the brains of marijuana users that had holes in the brains.

I tried to inform her other wise but she is a high school age girl that knows it all. and I'm just an old pot smoker that has holes in his brain, So I don't know anything!.
:thank you:

When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
Mark Twain
Yeah when kids hit a certain age they seem to know everything, then as we get older to find out we didn't know shit at that age, & lucky we lived past that age!:thank you:

smokefrogg

Veteran
funny that she's high school age and actually believed it

i wouldn't be surprised from a kid in grade school, but high school damn has she lead an incredibly sheltered life or something?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Most likely she was thinking of Extasy by the way, it has been found to put holes in the frontal lobe with even first-time users. Bad shit!