What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOMINATRIX II by Core

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
45 days veg. under a 125 cfl and has been topped few times!

harvested at around 80-85 days flo. under a 250 HPS

organics nutes and molasse

pix taken on week 11

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=21888&pictureid=460908

few samples taken at days 70

picture.php

hope you enjoy.....

:wave:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hell yeah Stra! Nice lookin' weed ;)

You can't go wrong with Core Seeds genetics :D

Rock on bro!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know its been a while but did she smoke well??

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah Core! :tiphat:

It's a pleasure to have you here......I still have a mom of this beauty......she smoke really well my friend.......

I harvested this one a little bit late, 8-9 weeks will be enough....buds was really dense and hard as rock.....the smoke was really aromatic after a good cure with a really happy high....

I've smoked this one with my friend Jare and also him agree with me about the diesel taste of this lucky pheno......

:wave:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
flowering mama DominatrixII

flowering mama DominatrixII

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohw my man.....i did't think you would still have her around....nice 2 know you still rocking her !!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Keep rockin' my friend :D

Are that the pheno you flowered last time? the indica one? In my batch only supersativa leaning plants :)

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Dominatrix II is back.......

Dominatrix II is back.......

Thanks again to Core for this strain......Dominatrix II is still alive after 7 years... thanks to my friend Rino Rainz to keep her in shape after all these years!

Here few pics at around 35-40 dayz of 12/12 ....... the smell is complex....I'd say earthy / peppery and when dry she smell like a mediterranean herb....similar to rosmary I'd say!

......for her early harvest, 50 -55 days circa ...due to empty jars....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy new year everybody!

Boom shiva!