What's new

{Amaranthine Amalgamation}

Zealious

WOW man great show.

I love your kings kush, Im diasapointed with mine but urs makes me want more seeds.. I really hope to find a good grape ape leaning kings kush one day with heavy purples.

I also loved your execution.. Using ur space very efficiently with the bonsai mothers.. thats something i need to do .. Really helps with so many dif genes.

Nice harvest too. How did u make ur bonsai moms?

R

Re51n8

WOW man great show.

I love your kings kush, Im diasapointed with mine but urs makes me want more seeds.. I really hope to find a good grape ape leaning kings kush one day with heavy purples. ~we are on the same quest my friend, i guess im happy with the pheno i got, but from what ive seen, i rather get the more grapey side as well! mine tasted like straight dirt.

I also loved your execution.. Using ur space very efficiently with the bonsai mothers.. thats something i need to do .. Really helps with so many dif genes. ~ thanx! i am getting ready to make new cuts for the next run right now! ive decided i wont change anything up and continue running SOG. y change if it works i guess...

Nice harvest too. How did u make ur bonsai moms? ~ i just chopped them in half! lol... they'll do their thing if u take care of em. last month i chopped a good bit of their rootballs off and placed them in bigger containers with fresh soil.

:ying:

R

Re51n8

So, after much thought I've decided to stay on course growing with single cola lollipop clones in 1 quart soil sea of green. I figured if it works don't fix it!!! I cut 20 clones total from each mother yesterday... except for Kings Kush. The next round includes;

6x Greenhouse Trainwreck
6X Reserva Privada Purple Wreck
5x Dinafem Moby Dick
3x Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

...and will probably take a couple more off next week and try to get this perpetual thing going!

R

Re51n8

spring10

spring10

The next round of babies standing tall... here's to hoping everyone of them makes it and starts too root soon... the six Trainwreck will be placed into flower as soon as they catch because they have a slender spear like bud structure. i will probably veg the rest of the gang for a week, except the Kandy Kush which will get two weeks...

The mother's chilling in the flower room, i have a couple cfl's lingering around and on 24/7.

Purple Wreck up front / Moby Dick @ back...

Trainwreck up front / Kandy Kush @ back. The small guy in between them is a Kings Kush re-veg. I have had a hard time bringing one back into vegetative state, they just wither and die on me sooo I might loose this cut as a mother.

:wave:

IamNug

nice new round of cuts, Re51n8! may you get roots in 3 days and 100% success! wishin' ya luck! Thanks for sharing!

R

Re51n8

b4 da flip

b4 da flip

After a nice break... here are 18 clones ready to be flipped starting tomorrow...

the gang includes;

6x purple wreck
4x trainwreck
4x moby dick
4x kandy kush

R

Re51n8

5 daze in

5 daze in

5 days into flower for the babies...

with corrected count of specimens;

6x Purple Wreck
5x Moby Dick
4x Trainwreck
3x Kandy Kush

...and more being added as the weeks go by. Taking a bunch more Moby Dick clones tonight.

Purple Wreck
~ short and uniform... can't wait to try her flowers out!

Trainwreck ~ the four tall ones, the other two are moby dick...

Mix ~ Moby Dick's & Kandy Kush

R

Re51n8

fd20

fd20

Unfortunately, my Greenhouse King's Kush mother was having complications and passed away about a week ago... oh well, at least i still have a handful of those seeds left.

Here are the the flowering babies @ day 20. I am liking how the purple wreck is starting to look and develop, not much stretch at all.

da Group ~ all healthy and happy :dance013:

Kandy Kush ~ three lil birds...

Trainwreck ~ She stretches a lot during flower!

Moby Dick ~ Just fantastic!

Purple Wreck ~ Short and nug like colas...

R

Re51n8

week 4

week 4

Here's a quick mini-update, flower day 26... not much has changed since a week, the frosting is looking much more apparent. Got an a/c running 24/7 to keep the temperatures around a constant 72 ~ 78 degrees Fahrenheit... looking for a cheap dehumidifier since RH is rampant, averaging around 60 percent. Decided to lower the number of mother's down to 3 now that King's Kush is gone, I have placed my Trainwreck mother to flower on May 10th... so she's been in flower for 6 days now.

Trainwreck ~ the mother; I have plenty of S1 seeds from this plant. She is the stretcher out of the bunch...

Group ~ center shot, left shot, then right shot; all under two 150 watt enclosed HPS lights...

Moby Dick ~ fd26

Purple Wreck ~ fd26

Kandy Kush
~ fd26

Trainwreck ~ the last of the clones fd26

till next time friends!!! :bump:

R

Re51n8

Decided to place 3 more babies to sprout today, all feminized and include;

x1 LA Woman
x1 Crimea Blue
x1 Big Buddha Bubble Cheese

I have 12 more clones waiting to catch... I took them on May 20th and not sure how many cuts from each mother i took,,, time will tell when i can tell them apart! LOL

I also placed two more Kandy Kush clones to flower on May 20th.

anyways, will take some photos of the current flowers tomorrow when they turn 5 weeks old.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Re51n8

fd39

fd39

All three seeds sprouted on the 3rd day, here are the new babies on day 1 of their lives;

Crimea Blue

Bubble Cheese

LA Woman

...the flowers;

Purple Wreck ~ fd39 so far they are way behind yield than the rest... slight purple tint on the ends of the leaves. Interesting how the calyxes are very similar to the Kandy Kush.

Moby Dick ~ fd39

Trainwreck ~ fd39

Trainwreck mom ~ fd20?

Kandy Kush ~ fd39

The group ~ Left - Right

R

Re51n8

18/6

18/6

Vegetative day 2 ~ 3 ~ 6

Crimea Blue ~ vd2, vd3, vd6

Bubble Cheese
~ vd2, vd3, vd6

LA Woman
~ vd2, vd3, vd6

:coffee:

Last edited:
R

Re51n8

chop x2

chop x2

So, today I cut x2 Purple Wreck clones... which were @ flower day 50. They look like a very low yielding phenotype, but the smell is amazing and the colors changing to nice shades of purple... I will probably leave the remainder x4 clones until flower day 70. I placed the mother to flower too since the clones threw nanners...

Placed x2 more Purple Wreck clones to flower today as well... lol, to fill up the x2 empty spaces created this morning!

The new babies; Crimea Blue, Bubble Cheese, and LA Woman are doing well... they are @ day 12 of their vegetative lives.

I broke into my seed stash and decided to sprout a pack of White Label White Skunk; x2 of the seeds were pre-cracked upon opening... and in no way viable. Today is day 3 since i placed them to germinate... only have x2 that have sprout up so far.

Also to note... I placed all my mothers to flower @ the beginning of this month since they all exhibited hermaphroditic tendencies! Flower Day 9 is today.

:bump:

R

Re51n8

it's friday!

it's friday!

Well, what shitty luck the white label pack has proven to be... only one White Skunk has made it to vegetative day 1, while the other guy was a tard and rotted. still nothing from the rest of the seeds. 1 out of 10 is crappy! lol

Bubble Cheese / LA Woman / Crimea Blue ~ vd14

Trainwreck ~ fd52 clones

Moby Dick ~ fd52 clone

Purple Wreck ~ fd52 clones

Kandy Kush ~ fd52 clones first, then fd23 clones...

OK then, since the White Skunk regular sex 10 pack left me with 1 viable plant, I decided to throw my last 2 regular sex Greenhouse White Rhino seeds to germinate last night. Crossing fingers they hatch cuz it's sum good stufffff...

:wave:

R

Re51n8

purple wreck fd57

purple wreck fd57

8th week (day 57) of flower for these two Purple Wreck clones cut and harvested this morning... a week after the first two were chopped down and not much has changed since then. I will leave the last two till the end of the month and see if anything changes. The previous harvest has been dried and started cure today as well... had a tester nug and this herb is mota-vating.

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts