What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{Amaranthine Amalgamation}

R

Re51n8

A handful of fluorescent lights, some soil, blessed time and lots of love...

This is my 2nd attempt @ keeping a perpetual garden going, and this time trying to document it. I'm kinda new to the forum thing, so bare with me. Starting late, but better than never... Still accruing gear, which seems to be a never-ending process and addiction, lol. Just so much to grow in so little time!

Lights consists of 3x 27 watt bright white cfl's, 1x 14 watt TiO2 warm white cfl, and sometimes the natural sunshine for the meantime... but plan on acquiring a 150 watt HPS for flowering. Everything is primarily grown in soil @ the moment, sometimes adding Technaflora nutes i have laying around. All water is from the faucet, pH balanced to 6.5 with a TDS of 254ish... they live in a box, i.e. the bathroom of a small mobile home.

Starting out with a couple beans I've accumulated over this year;

1x Greenhouse King's Kush, feminized
1x Greenhouse Trainwreck, feminized
1x Dinafem Moby Dick, feminized
1x ** Kandy Kush, feminized
1x G13 Labs Power Skunk, regular
1x Gypsy Mazar-I-Sharif, freebie

...in their first couple days of life:

King's Kush

Trainwreck

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Re51n8

week 1

week 1

Everything is going well, slow, noticeable growth... it got kind of hot for a couple of days, but they are recovering now. They may have also been thirsty while i was away on a canoeing trip. bad me!

Mazar ~ seems like it has some kind of leaf deformity/issues

Kandy Kush

Moby Dick

King's Kush ~ she hurt da most, also was tranplanted into bigger pot.

Power Skunk
~ crazy thin digits, i like how different it looks from others.

Trainwreck ~ she lanky

more to come as time fleets on by...

Skrappie

Thanks for showing us your garden, everything looks healthy so far,
please keep us updated if you can.

Much success to you!

R

Re51n8

@Skrappie ~ thanks for stopping by duuude! had lost internet for a good bit, but I is good now!

R

Re51n8

recently

recently

Updates. All pictures taken two days ago, except for the power skunk which is from today. A new addition to the family! We now have a Reserva Privada Purple Wreck, unfortunately not fem so crossing fingers it's a she.

Moby Dick ~ dark dark green leaves, fat fingas

King's Kush ~ stout n short

Power Skunk ~ she shot up like a rocket!

Trainwreck
~ she's happy. accidentally ripped the tip of one of her digits off when it stuck to the flying insect paper... lol

Mazar ~ for being the oldest plant out of the bunch, it's the shortest, slowest growing one. the leaf issue seems to be disappearing.

Kandy Kush ~ keeping up

...the first couple days of life for the new baby in the bunch; Reserva Privada Purple Wreck:

R

Re51n8

today

today

pictures from this morning...

Moby Dick

King's Kush

Power Skunk

Trainwreck

Mazar

Kandy Kush

Purple Wreck

R

Re51n8

Thanx hazy. They get sunshine once in a while and I added a warm white 42 watt CFL to the mix.

R

Re51n8

jueves

jueves

Today's updates... pics taken early this morning.

Moby Dick

King's Kush

Power Skunk

Trainwreck

Mazar

Kandy Kush

Purple Wreck

Well, everything is moving along perfectly... I will begin cloning the largest plants (the power skunk and trainwreck) to keep their stature down and verify their quality when put to flower. Looking for above average mother's to keep in the stable. Still have to set up the flower room and acquire some more gear.

Ordered some more beans to mess around with; they include Barney's Farm Crimea Blue and Big Buddhas Bubble Cheese.

R

Re51n8

vegetative space

vegetative space

Here is where the kids stay @ for now... a small 2x3 foot shower/shitter space. 2 power strips were hastily attached to the wall, 2 lights on each one... they are on a timer for 18 hours on with a miniature blower permanently on. They get misted regularly. Room has fluctuating temperatures between 76 and 93 degrees Fahrenheit. Lights off when the temps are highest. This is just a temporary residence for them until a suitable place to flower and expand is found.

R

Re51n8

new baby

new baby

Found a single seed in some medicine acquired last week. A very healthy seed from some decent looking green. Bright green with hints of purple and a delightful smell... We'll call him / her bag seed Solo.

Ordered a grow tent the other day, gonna give that a try and decided to go with the smallest Secret Jardin; the DR40. It will someday be used for mothers, but will be using it right away to flower as many plants micro stylee that can fit in a 16x16x47 inch space :joint:

R

Re51n8

fresh out the camera

fresh out the camera

Solo ~ growing...

Purple Wreck
~ doing good...

Mazar
~ lighter green than the rest

Moby Dick ~ i accidentally water logged her. i noticed her changing and loosing color, come to find out i over watered :wallbash: i hope she makes it, any recommendations?

Kandy Kush

Kings Kush ~ my favorite plant by far. very easy growing specimen!

Power Skunk ~ this plant is ridiculous! it's slender and creeps up like a vine. i'm starting to tie her down and pinched the main stem close to the top.

Trainwreck ~ also towering above the bunch. pinched main stem close to top and took four clones.

thanks for looking! :bongsmi:

R

Re51n8

local acquisition

local acquisition

Awesome news, I received the Secret Jardin DR40 grow tent yesterday and spent all afternoon setting it up. For the moment I'm running 4x 42 watt warm white compact fluorescents and a 70cfm exhaust fan. All three square intake port flaps on the tent are open, but are covered with carbon filters to minimize light leaks and stray smells. Still to find a small oscillating fan for the inside...

The Mazar was the first to be placed in the flower chamber last night... now we wait to figure it's sex out. So, day 1 for Mazar is today.

Acquired some more gear!! This time through a friend who has contacts with another grower in town. The goodies include over a dozen of each; unknown Durban Poison, Mandala White Satin #5 (indica pheno), and his own cross called Blue Satin (DJ Short's True Blueberry father x Mandala White Satin #5 mother). Four of each has been put to germinate today. :woohoo:

Also have a total of 6 Trainwreck clones and 4 Power Skunk clones waiting to catch... :joint:

R

Re51n8

monday monday

monday monday

Some good, some bad...

Ordered a Sun System 150 watt HPS for the flowering tent, along with a 95 cfm Hydrofarm Active Air blower and Elf carbon filter. The temps should be alright since it's starting to get really cold during the nights (when lights on). The current 70 cfm bathroom exhaust fan works great, so i figured a 95 cfm should be fine. With the cfl lights hovering above the plant, the temps still shiver between 60 and 68 degrees!

Solo ~ Day 10 since birth...

Moby Dick ~ She is going to live after all, new signs of life via root growth and more green pigment in her leaves... it has been over a week now that i tried to drown her :noway:

Kings Kush ~ Simply beautiful, still short and bushy. Is currently showing female preflowers. Day 40 vegging, need to clone her soon...

Power Skunk ~ Too tall and sativa freakish like for me... also something is happening to her leaves, where the edges are curling downwards and kind of resembling the claw. What's up with that? 38 days vegging...

Trainwreck ~ The first to start showing female preflowers... really fast healthy growth. Once her clones catch i will probably flower her next. She is currently 40 days old.

Kandy Kush ~ looking a bit gloomy, makes me sad.

Purple Wreck ~ growing ever so slowly, but looking alright.

Mazar ~ Day 5 flowering, no changes really... no signs of sex yet. Looking very lonely in the tent, soon some company will be added. Vegged for 45 days or so...

No hatch-lings yet from the 4x Durban Poison, 4x White Satin, or 4x Blue Satin seeds put to germinate 3 days ago... No signs of roots from the 6x Trainwreck and 4x Power skunk clones yet either.

Thanks for looking! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts