What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
This is a joint project between Chimera Seeds and DJ Short - Mountain Jam is a hybrid of the Soulshine and DJ's prized Blueberry, blending two colourful and sweet flavored elites for an oustanding performer. The Soulshine has become our flagship sensimilla flower for overall odor, taste, beauty, ease of growth, quality of high and of course yield. It has a multi-angled branching pattern that seems to balance the arms so that the massive tops and tips can almost support their plumpness without assistance. Once turned to a flowering cycle, these beauties will double in size and the arm tops will be ready for a colorful harvest at 53-58 days. With proper techniques, two more harvests 3-5 days apart and you will be amazed at how much ripening will happen on the middles and bottoms, turning the calyxes into little purple candy canes. Pollinated with DJ Shorts selected Blueberry male, should bring a reminiscent smell of grapefruits, overripe mango and wild blueberries when they are ready for harvest. 10 seeds

thanks again Red... :wink::yes:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Mid-vegetation stage....

Mid-vegetation stage....

Still a couple of weeks or so then off to the bloom room with 'em...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
odam... wrong catagory... stoned again, should be in the growers forum

Hazy.... you're always welcome ~ good to see you

G

i been wanting so many strains this is one of them heh... looks good bro, have fun with that.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hi AS... thanks for dropping in....

Hi AS... thanks for dropping in....

here she is this evening...
Mountain Jam.... day 1 flowering :cool::yes:

tRuKemist

:biglaugh:
Zep, you stoner!! I thought RM was trying to rip on Legends for a minute... I shoulda known better...lol!
Enjoy those Mountain Jams; they're my favorite plant right now!! You should see some crazy blue and purple hues in the mix! peace, tRu

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Kemie! wow br0ther, it's been a while... hope things are well on your end. Have you had an opportunity to run Sour Saver? I love that bud man... peAce ~

G

Oh goodie zep....those are going in my grow in September. I'm very pleased by the indica look of those ladies, After the Sativa jungle I have going on here its going to be nice to get something more indica in my stash :smile: They look lovely!

:wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'm going to drop the other 4 next in a week or two

I'm going to drop the other 4 next in a week or two

You made a good decision to store those beans BV.... they were right out of the pod and I didn't do well in germ (1 of 6) but this is HER *knocks on his head* and thank you for the kind comment.

Note.... these seeds are HIGH QUALITY, but Red, being so kind, hooked me up early and of course I tossed 'em to germ right away being so excited that DJ is back!

G

Oh my zep, sorry to hear that. I know this strain is new, but I had no idea its so new the seeds were still fresh :eek: I'll let you know in September what kind of germ rates I get. Did you get yours the same way I got mine? Lucking out on Red's surprise tester offer a couple of months ago? I didn't receive them in a breeder pack, so I suspected that they might be fresh still.

tRuKemist

The Sour Saver turned out great Zep! I grew it out right next to Sour Diesel BX 2.5 and they were both the first two strains to get smoked up with a quickness!! I just love that sour candy taste...I look forward to acquiring some more Sour Saver's! And it'll be interesting to see the improved Sour Saver next to ECSD V3...peace bro, tRu

toofat

"Mountain Jam" even the name sounds delicious. Zep, keep on doing what you're doing. I love to watch your grows. :yummy:

G

Good stuff zep!!! Cant wait to read the smoke report!! Keep up the good work!!

nwODB

JLP

Veteran
Looking good Zep.

This is a good strain.I toked some last night and it's nice and stoney.

Good luck.

JLP

G

Im really interested in this strain and looking forward to seeing what you do with her Zep, damn it sounds nice :yummy: