You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Vintage Colombian

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Vintage Colombian Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2019, 03:33 PM #1651
red rider

red rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud of
This round no Nepalese, I am making seeds but this is just a very small micro run to "audition" for the investors. Once licensed at the finca I will have an entire seed propagation green house to make many varieties. Now nothing special. Good idea though.

red rider
red rider is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:29 AM #1652
red rider

red rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud of
Colombian genetics Colombian sun grown

This is Colombian Mangobiche, grown with only sun, soil and water.

Selectively pollinated by a ACE Bangi Haze

red rider
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07420.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	484706 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07422.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	484707

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:02 PM #1653
Tropical Grower

Tropical Grower is on a distinguished road
Thanks Red, I'll stay tuned. I'm about to see how well a small cannabis population is able to adapt to a mid-altitude humid tropical environment. It looks like cannabis has been cultivated in relatively warm environments in South Asia for a long time, but cannabis does seem to prefer a temperate climate like the one you are working with. Maybe I'll post some of my progress here if you don't mind the intrusion. I think it would be a good complement to your work.
Tropical Grower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:33 PM #1654
red rider

Jungle grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Grower View Post
Thanks Red, I'll stay tuned. I'm about to see how well a small cannabis population is able to adapt to a mid-altitude humid tropical environment. It looks like cannabis has been cultivated in relatively warm environments in South Asia for a long time, but cannabis does seem to prefer a temperate climate like the one you are working with. Maybe I'll post some of my progress here if you don't mind the intrusion. I think it would be a good complement to your work.
You're very welcome here my friend. I wish you the best and happy to assist you if I can. I'm very interested to see how you do there, and it's not that I think excellent cannabis doesn't grow there, just I don't want to try it under those conditions. My system so far has proved to control all pathogens and pests at this altitude and I think it will work at your location as well. PM when you can.

red rider

Old 02-12-2019, 01:55 PM #1655
red rider

Preservation

I was talking with one of my Colombian sponsors about preserving native Colombian strains and man she was all for it. It seems she has land in Santander and would let me grow out some of the seed I've collected and more that I've got recently from the university. Of course I don't know if I can do the commercial finca and a preservation finca but I want to try. I'm not talking about some fancy breeding operation, I just want make pure seed for future projects.

Mangobiche NU (national university)

We are still awaiting approval for licensing but confidence is high and slowly we are getting organized. I have no interest in being a boss but I have to assert myself in order to get things for the plants. Looking forward to a few more meetings but I hope to be on site within the next month. And I should have some more pictures from our finca in Zipacon this week. In the mean time I have received some seeded samples to test out (smoke) and see if there's anything I like there. Hard and slow

Red rider
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07441.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	485392

6 members found this post helpful.