Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > "VEGETABLE GARDENING" (for fun and nutrition)

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"VEGETABLE GARDENING" (for fun and nutrition) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2006, 10:09 AM #241
LORD BENIS

LORD BENIS will become famous soon enoughLORD BENIS will become famous soon enough
Ahoy
I'm relatively new to the veggie scene but it's quickly becoming addictive. I've got some butter lettuce that I'm gonna try and roll hydroponically and 100% organic. I'm also planning on starting a salsa garden in my bio-buckets as soon as spring rolls around.

RuralRoute420
how's the taste on those Sugar Snack tomatoes? I've got some Sun Gold's that are supposed to be the sweetest yet.

kurlyq2g
Wow!!! Props on that garden, nice and clean too, love it. Kill for some updates.

I'm very impressed with everyones stuff. I just found this thread and it's right up my alley. Let's keep it going ya'll.

My Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...=outdoor+hydro
The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena. Whose face is marred by dust, sweat, and blood;who strive valiantly and know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause. Who at the best, know the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Last edited by LORD BENIS; 10-27-2006 at 10:15 AM..
LORD BENIS is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2006, 10:14 AM #242
LORD BENIS

LORD BENIS will become famous soon enoughLORD BENIS will become famous soon enough
Oh yeah,
Anyone have any experience with Cherokee Purple tomatoes?
The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena. Whose face is marred by dust, sweat, and blood;who strive valiantly and know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause. Who at the best, know the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Old 01-25-2007, 01:59 AM #243
LORD BENIS

Dang, no one???
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Old 01-25-2007, 03:39 AM #244
stevr59
Think for your self Qustion Authority

stevr59 will become famous soon enoughstevr59 will become famous soon enough
hey lord benis no i dont have any experience Cherokee Purple tomatoes i was growing mortage lifter tomaote in a hydro and in soil but the freez killed the out door one and i got put in the hospital for 2 days and i lost my hyrdo ones but i do need to get a graden going soon since i just got me a juicer and i need all the veggys i can get my hands on
150 watt club
GROW ROOM LOG BY VBSPARKY

Jethro Bodean School of komputer teknalowgee class of 1998

Linux Operating System-Ubuntu-6.10 Heres to you Mirco Sux

We Wont Forget POMH
stevr59 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2007, 06:47 PM #245
Dan42nepa

Dan42nepa will become famous soon enoughDan42nepa will become famous soon enough
I tried adding tomatoes, peppers basil thyme and rosemary to my "other" garden. Over the winter I thought of using my 400 w MH lights for additional purposes. The lights were too strong for the tomatoes.The basil likes them, the thyme is under fluros and the peppers never worked out. I was in a transitional period where i was switching to flower so maybe the light schedule had something to do with it. Then again, maybe they didnt like the 24/7 veg cycle either. I had read where certain vegetables needed a dark period. My thoughts were since i had these great lights and organic soil I would grow inside. My tomatoe strains were full size and probably would have taken forever to ripen indoors anyway. Well I needed a hobby in the winter months and it gave me a legitimate excuse to go to the local nursery anyway.
Dan42nepa is offline Quote