What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeoneup hits the dirt again.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Np thanks for the kind words guys stay seated, Cause surely this threads going to be rollin along. Take clones this week by the time the 20 that are currently in veg are 30 days in flower I will have 20 more ready to be put into flower.

Im going to have this room running perpetual, Harvesting 20 plants every 30 days...

Last edited:
G

blaze! :D

are you going to stake those bitches or anything for support?

peace bud, stay safe

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Trichome Toker

They are the 2 cubic feet bags, Available at home depot....

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I will double check and snap some pics of the bags, I think the pro mix is 2cf compressed.

4 CF would add up to exactly 30 gallons not counting the %20 perlite and meals.

So that seems to make sense.

I am going to try this recipe on a plant or two.

I have only ever used FFOF, and that needs nutes after like a month.

Hard to believe just 2 cups of bone and blood in 30 gallons could carry the plants through to harvest, but I have no reason to doubt you so I will just try it.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Your forgetting the miracle grow organic,Which I dont know what all is in it, But there is deffinantly manure in it. So its a combo of the nutrients in the miracle grow organic, And the blood and bone meal more so then just blood and bone meal...

But yeah try before you deny, I know without a doubt you will be pleased. Here is a link to the product info on the miracle grow organic soil which makes up around 40% or more of the mix.

http://www.miraclegro-organics.com/gardensoil.htm

Last edited:
It says not to use on potted plants, because of richness, but I guess the promix and perlite takes care of that...

Nice, ok so the MG organic is kind of like Bumper Crop or some kind of soil amendment.

Nice.

Did you ever use this mix with seedlings?

Do you think it would be safe to plant seeds directly in this mix?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Trichome Toker I used it on seedlings once yes, I used the strain ak47 out of 10 beans only 6 survived. 4 out of the 10 got burnt up, But the ones which were able to pull through the initial planting done great. I reccomend allowing clones and seedlings time to root out a small cup prior to transplanting into the mix, It will insure 100% survival rate and give you some roots to spread out when transplanting into the bags.

Yeah I wouldnt never try using the miracle grow alone, However its great mixed in the ratio's I mix it in. The miracle grow organic is rich and heavy, Mixed with light and airy pro mix with added chunky perlite makes for the perfect texture not to heavy not to light, It also provides good drainage. The bone meal and blood meal are extra to amendmants to insure enough food is available for the duration. I used bumper crop for years, However bumper crop is much more rich then the miracle grow. If you mixed bumper crop in the ratio's Im mixing this miracle grow organic you would deff have some problems.

Crap! I just used that stuff to transplant into! That'll teach me to read. I mixed it with peat and perlite as well, but now I'm going to go get some garden dirt and sterilize that and mix 2-1 with the potting soil.....dammit...bonehead move. Thankfully it's only three plants, but the wife won't appreciate me baking dirt in the oven to kill parasites , and the plants aren't going to appreciate the extra stress.... oh well, hoping for the best.

Time to medicate and think about this.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I would say 10-14 days for freshly sprouted seeds. And 7-10 days for clones remember you want them to have a descent root system so you can spread the roots out during transplant.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys had to water the girls today, So I went ahead and grabbed some pics for an update.

Anyways here they are. Also took pics of the next round, Which is currently rooting...

Day 1

Day 8

day 16

Day 21

Day 25

Now for some random pics...

Here are the babies currently rooting, Soon they will be rooted and round 2 will be in veg...

Latest posts

Latest posts