What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monsanto does not own General Hydroponics or Botanicare

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Gosh I did create this thread, ya know?

What clean up? I just pointed out that idiots were boycotting nutrient companies based on false information.
Followed by various facts.
What did I say that you disagree with?
Don’t let your “feelings” override logic.

Yet you are the confused one trying to justify supporting a very bad group of conpanies. And quite poorly at that.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
why ? any proof about ghe is the puppet of monsanto ? thread title is about nutrient c. which has rumors about they are owned by .. so what is the confusion ?
it s same like politics, make enemy from alll the other competitors

MrBungle

I think Scott's is the weak link... they don't care what they are distributing.... whether its cancer causing glyphosate or... water poisoning nutrients that contributes to algae plumes in our great lakes....

Fuck Scott's

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Monsanto has saved everyone here tens of millions of dollars.

If not for Roundup, farmers would have spent millions more dollars on pesticides that didn't work as well and so harvests would be smaller and .... you know what......

All the cost and money would be passed on to the consumers....... you.

As it has been since the beginning of time, the few carry the many. Monsanto and their scientists have been one of the few for a long long time.

You should all be grateful and thankful for all the money Monsanto has saved you over the years and how they have helped out American farmer to be competitive in a world market where they, otherwise, might have perished.

Truth is, the stuff that Monsanto makes WORKS. That is why the farmers keep buying it. If it didn't work, the farmers would not buy it.

I hate Monsanto, I hate Chinese, I hate Russians. I hate auto flowers. LMAO. WTF, is that all that's left in this country.... hate?

I love the fresh veggies I eat (mostly treated with some kind of pesticide or poison) and I love what Scotts Turf Builder does to my lawn.

Hate hate hate....... mostly from a generation that was called the "Peace and Love" generation.

Yeah, Roundup!!!!!!!! Cheap fresh veggies for me to eat. Yummy.

beta

Veteran
I think Scott's is the weak link... they don't care what they are distributing.... whether its cancer causing glyphosate or... water poisoning nutrients that contributes to algae plumes in our great lakes....

Fuck Scott's

Glyphosate doesn't cause cancer.

Fuck scaremongers.

Rondon

Dope growers are a funny bunch. Especially you indoor growers that think so bad about companies and how they are destroying the earth. Lol. How none of it is "natural " as you go into your growrooms and fire up all that "natural" equipment plugged into the grid. C'mon. Btw..I been trying to say it for awhile now. Monsanto has nothing to do with General Hydrponics or any of the other recent company acquisitions in the hobby hydropnics market.

MrBungle

None of my nutrients touch a drain....... sure I might use electricity, but I also recycle, and I garden, and I don't fertilize my lawn or spray for weeds, because that affects the water table and the bees that pollinate my fruits and vegetables...

Sure I'm going to believe findings about Glyphosate from the EPA in 2017 under the Trump administration..:crazy:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Monsanto has saved everyone here tens of millions of dollars.

If not for Roundup, farmers would have spent millions more dollars on pesticides that didn't work as well and so harvests would be smaller and .... you know what......

All the cost and money would be passed on to the consumers....... you.

As it has been since the beginning of time, the few carry the many. Monsanto and their scientists have been one of the few for a long long time.

You should all be grateful and thankful for all the money Monsanto has saved you over the years and how they have helped out American farmer to be competitive in a world market where they, otherwise, might have perished.

Truth is, the stuff that Monsanto makes WORKS. That is why the farmers keep buying it. If it didn't work, the farmers would not buy it.

I hate Monsanto, I hate Chinese, I hate Russians. I hate auto flowers. LMAO. WTF, is that all that's left in this country.... hate?

I love the fresh veggies I eat (mostly treated with some kind of pesticide or poison) and I love what Scotts Turf Builder does to my lawn.

Hate hate hate....... mostly from a generation that was called the "Peace and Love" generation.

Yeah, Roundup!!!!!!!! Cheap fresh veggies for me to eat. Yummy.

Nope. Mostly bullshit you spout sir. Thanks though

Gry

Not had a tv for a long long time.
When I see the level of support these bastards have here, I wonder how much they have spent on image buffing.
It has clearly been extremely effective among those who are younger than the nam generation.

Gry

Mother Jones was founded as a nonprofit in 1976 because we knew corporations and the wealthy wouldn’t fund the type of hard-hitting journalism we set out to do.
Today, reader support makes up about two-thirds of our budget, allows us to dig deep on stories that matter, and lets us keep our reporting free for everyone.

Publicly financed journalism is an odd definition for propaganda.
I give beta props for listing a source.

Gry

I have to concede that it finally happened.
I sound to myself the same as my pop once sounded to me.
I have to thank those who posted in this thread.

MrBungle

propaganda is probably the wrong term.... my thoughts are that they withheld the study for more reasons than it was unpublished at the time.... not to mention they are only focusing on Glyphosate.. not the concoction that is actually in the roundup bottle...

Ringodoggie

Premium user
ROTFLMAO.... Damn, the guy hates everything. LMAO

Oh, and by the way.... I'm a farmer and I farmed over 1000 acres every year. My Father was a farmer and my Grandfather and Great-Grandfather were all commercial farmers. I'm pretty sure I know more about what goes on in the industry than a..... what? Fry cook? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.