What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

B

beanz

nev x killa
picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day B

Done good .

Looks like Malawi resin on a Haze bud .
Flower times ? Is there much diff between A5 x KM and Nevil`s Hz x KM in flower time ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

beanz

G `day B

Done good .

Looks like Malawi resin on a Haze bud .
Flower times ? Is there much diff between A5 x KM and Nevil`s Hz x KM in flower time ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

looks like the a5 dom haze pheno,s might take longer than the nevil haze dom pheno,s ..... pretty close too each other though .
anything killa mal dom was out week or more ago

G

Left A5 cross,right nev's.Gave them some hard time but the A5 seems to be perking up.
KZ7WsoA.jpg

the_niño

a5 x new killer malawi

in the greenhouse, moving on up>>> nice branching and putting out some massive fans>>> think she digging them greenhouse life :)

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi beanz :tiphat:

What an excellent pheno :) That's the kind of sativa phenos i was looking for when we produced these hybrids. As Elmer Bud has correctly pointed out, it has a really nice blend of traits from both: the dutch Hazes and from Killer Malawis.

I think you commented me privately that the more Haze dominant phenos (especially the ones coming from the Nevil's Haze x Malawi cross) have shown better mold resistance this winter in your tropical location.

We are producing more beans of these 2 crosses so in case you really like them after the curing process and smoking tests i can send you more for your next main outdoor season.
They will definitely be huge yielders when grown outdoors in the main season.

Thanks a lot for your updates, i'm not only enjoying with all of them and your pics, but also learning a lot with your experiences until our tests with these genetics in the field arrive until this point, ours are still in early flowering but already showing very promising traits and phenos.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
a5 x new killer malawi

in the greenhouse, moving on up>>> nice branching and putting out some massive fans>>> think she digging them greenhouse life :)

View Image

Lovely the niño :)

Your A5 x malawi is really enjoying in your greenhouse.
Hope she grows healthy and vigorously in these upcoming summer weeks.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Dubi for link,am never haved 6 month cured buds... :biggrin:

it doesnt happends here,most of mine harvest i "kill" for 2 months
only... and then wait month whithouth any bud before new harvest comes.. need to grow more to have longer cured buds.. ;) LOL

Kind regards

the_niño

some more A5 x malawi love>>>

picture.php

picture.php

was wondering which parent you thought this plant was leaning towards dubi? she was pushing 5.5 feet as of yesterday :)

>>>also, sorry about the sidewaze pic<<<<

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your A5 x Malawi is growing happy and healthy the niño :)

Looks more like a NL/Haze pheno than Malawi, but let's wait to see her flowering to confirm more dominant traits.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A beautiful Nevil's Haze x Malawi Killer getting weight and producing a nice thick and shiny layer of resin. :D

Attachments

• Neville's Haze x Malawi.jpg
    Neville's Haze x Malawi.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 15

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Your A5 x Malawi is growing happy and healthy the niño :)

Looks more like a NL/Haze pheno than Malawi, but let's wait to see her flowering to confirm more dominant traits.

G `day Dubi

From what I have seen the Malawi type resin dominates .
Haze looking flowers with a little more resin on the small leaves .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

the_niño

a5 x killer malawi getting bigger and bigger
picture.php

and three more a5 x killer malawi just getting going
picture.php

two nev x killer malawi
picture.php

deepwaterdude

A5 x Malawis Day 1 12/12

A5 x Malawis Day 1 12/12

I'm thinking I may only be able to do one in my 5x5, and I'm leaning toward the stinky, fat one. Just think it would be a shame not to have a little NLD variety;)
In amended coco, vegged outdoors for 6 weeks or so, topped main tops only twice, will flower under 650w LED. I'll probably keep both;)
dee

Attachments

• Abbott.jpg
    Abbott.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Brought Indoors July 29.jpg
    Brought Indoors July 29.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Costello's side.jpg
    Costello's side.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Whaddyouse think? One or two?.jpg
    Whaddyouse think? One or two?.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 11

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Awesome thread guys, not all the way to the end yet, but I love some Nevilles Haze.. Had the chance to grow a Chacos CC x NH outdoors many moons ago and it was superb smoke, also had the pleasure to smoke some Nevs Haze from Greenhouse coffeeshop about 10 years ago or so, which was a perfect combo for a shroom trip, which took me to the moon and back!

I hope some of these are available soon, I would love to give these genetics a try some time!

Good work Dubi!

Peace:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts