What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

F

FreeUrMind

Nice one looking forward to seeing the dank buds from them hope you get some cracking phenos

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The title says it all== sweet line up== good choice and good genetics.. now I am really looking forward to see these Indigo berry ladies ..I'm sure you will do a good job on them bigganjabud == no I got that wrong== I know you will do a good job on them :tiphat:,, I will be following with lots of interest . best of luck..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

The title says it all== sweet line up== good choice and good genetics.. now I am really looking forward to see these Indigo berry ladies ..I'm sure you will do a good job on them bigganjabud == no I got that wrong== I know you will do a good job on them :tiphat:,, I will be following with lots of interest . best of luck..:tiphat:

Ah thanks man that's cheered me up today fella cheers

B

bigganjabud

Well I'm happy as a grower in a field of dreams at the moment

all plants I'm doing at the minit are looking good

just lifted my light a bit and am super proud to say that my Christmas candy is

A LOVELY INDICA LOOKING PHENO

NOM NOM NOM

WOW THOSE LEAF ARE CHUBBY

You have to be atleast this tall to grow on this ride haha

picture.php

And an ariel shot here

picture.php

So yeah people just wanna shout tommy again for the genetics and thank all of you for following my diarys and keeping me enjoying the community

SHOUT TO GYPSY FOR LETTING US ALL BE A PART

Nuff love people

NAMESTAE

benjuanman

Veteran
Damn Bro ur everywhere lol. Definitely interested in some Sweet Seeds. Was going to buy the auto fem mix pack for my Missus next week. Have you ever had any experience with their autos? Haven't grown autos before so want some good ones.

B

bigganjabud

Damn Bro ur everywhere lol. Definitely interested in some Sweet Seeds. Was going to buy the auto fem mix pack for my Missus next week. Have you ever had any experience with their autos? Haven't grown autos before so want some good ones.

Actually mate I have and seeing as it's you I'm posting a cheeky link to my first ever auto grow

(lucky for me it was sweet seeds so I can still give it a mention here)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311182

Hope you enjoy the read and find some info ya after

Tbh I can't remember ever popping a sweet seed pack that didn't atleast have one amazing looking plant bro

The mrs should like em as the wife and myself use growing as a couples hobby as she enjoys it aswell so instead of me being a mad scientist, I've bought her along for the journey!!

B

bigganjabud

Well I'm thinking of taking cuts of of this aswell because really this looks like an amazingly squat indica and nom nom nom I love me a deliciously fat indica

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Crystal has had a quick shave of the lady parts and has just had her legs open haha

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Well I've Ben neglecting the grow room thus week so I'm gonna give em a new nutrient bath Tommoro

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Come on bgb wake up son this diary is a bit neglected itself lucky your looking after them plants maaaaaaaan

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Cal mag needed hahaha stumped some in yesterday before lights out

MAN I love sweet seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts