What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Nah I just thought you hated us lol just playin

Good to see you old friend. Hope everything is great and I'll be lurking I'm sure.

Puff puff pass

JAWS

is the MAJ still around??.

try to contact you through e-mail but never got any replies.

peace:biggrin:

JAWS

MISS WICKED

COOKIE PHENO

this piece was ORIGINALLY the COOKIE CARGO fem strain i made a few years back, this is the cookie pheno while her sister MRS. WICKED is the trainwreck pheno.

have recently taken the COOKIE pheno and breed her with the cereal f2 fpog male creating the JEZEBEL OG which is under testing right now.

i also hit the wreck pheno with the same pollen and i'm tester her as we speak, she is known as MRS. PEBBLE...

JAWS

yes sir both of her parent's were/are resin factories so it was no surprise that this one and her sister MRS. WICKED are both frost monster...

not a huge yielding plant but the buds do hold there weight well after a dry and cure so she's respectable in those regards.

thank you:biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed :tiphat:

the white strawberry diesel is still one of my all time favorites !!!! :thank you:

JAWS

yes she was well liked back then, to bad i was not here when i had the WHITE SALMON going now that girl was pretty awesome. lost her to some bad soil a few years ago though along with my pink chemdawg.

it happen's :biggrin:

JAWS

ya should be a good start but still early in on this one just 31 day's, but got some killers going per usual..

GREEN CRACK OG

really nice piece right here.