What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
frame is painted now,a little lumpy in spots,think i can sand them out....barely enough of the milan blue to go over it again...good thing i got two cans...think i will need to order another can of top coat just to be sure i can spray the frame,bars,and basket...

IMG_20210801_142311315.jpg
IMG_20210801_142316164.jpg
IMG_20210801_142319389.jpg

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
and

:flowers2:This is a really great clone, it’s working out well for me & she’ll turn into a bush if you let, she’s a hungry girl I got five of them going currently in my room…Looking forward to the flower
Yeah…hungry isn’t the word for it. Bitch can eat. And yields off the chart. Plus she’s super potent.

I have an Animal Mints I just started running that yields well too and is my ppls new fav. I hang out some over at capulator’s site and started chatting in a thread with a group of guys that are cool like everyone in here. They all were raving about how good the AM cut was they all were running so I luckily got it and whoa, it’s just like they said, the perfect blend of commercial and exotic. Gonna be harvesting my second run off here in a couple weeks, I’ll try to remember to snap some pics. I’ve def been slacking on pics

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: time to get to work...choppity chop time....at least this is just a harvest,got a week to clean before i reset so it will only take like 15 trips back and forth from the garage to the workshop...and then happy happy joy joy another big ass stack of pots to wash!:greenstars:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah…hungry isn’t the word for it. Bitch can eat. And yields off the chart. Plus she’s super potent.

I have an Animal Mints I just started running that yields well too and is my ppls new fav. I hang out some over at capulator’s site and started chatting in a thread with a group of guys that are cool like everyone in here. They all were raving about how good the AM cut was they all were running so I luckily got it and whoa, it’s just like they said, the perfect blend of commercial and exotic. Gonna be harvesting my second run off here in a couple weeks, I’ll try to remember to snap some pics. I’ve def been slacking on pics

I can’t keep up with you ,but I am certainly very grateful to U ;)

Akss

frame is painted now,a little lumpy in spots,think i can sand them out....barely enough of the milan blue to go over it again...good thing i got two cans...think i will need to order another can of top coat just to be sure i can spray the frame,bars,and basket...

Damn unc that weather keeps up with all the rain and cool temps you might have to buy yourself a lawnmower...lol

Akss

i would think on a normal year it would be mostly dirt and rocks and everything else burnt to a crisp...i prefer when mine is burnt lol no need to cut. hasnt happened this year though.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would think on a normal year it would be mostly dirt and rocks and everything else burnt to a crisp...i prefer when mine is burnt lol no need to cut. hasnt happened this year though.

not really,it's just the bermuda grass has gone crazy...mostly it's native wildflowers and some patches of native grasses,that stuff i let go to seed...bee food...and birds....and lizards....there's shitloads of lizards in the yard...if it has a flower i leave it alone...that back area only gets cut if i'm watching the doggos

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: got the garden chopped...trellis netting is great up until you're trying to wrassle plants out without guillotining off buds....just one more garden to deal with today...looks like some chunky ass buds in this round...looking forward to trying the trop cherry...and having gg4 to smoke

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: got the garden chopped...trellis netting is great up until you're trying to wrassle plants out without guillotining off buds....just one more garden to deal with today...looks like some chunky ass buds in this round...looking forward to trying the trop cherry...and having gg4 to smoke
agree ..I got a few GG fours going indoors in a couple outside … Sometimes what’s old becomes new again:yummy:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,gg4 didn't stop being dank just because everything is named after dessert now...

something different for tomorrow....errands and chores:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to do laundry in a bit...gonna be a big one,been cheating and buying new clothes instead of doing laundry so there's a bunch to deal with...good in a way,more satisfying to do 10 normal size loads at once to point out to you guys who have their own machines how much less time it takes:biggrin:

then hopefully some time to do some sanding on the frame...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: got back just in time...started raining on the way home...that was a lot of laundry...now to go through and turn some old beat up and threadbare tshirts into shop rags...never have enough of those...

time for lunch...then some sanding and maybe a bit of painting...new wheels for the fuji just arrived...lets see if i can remember how to put inner tubes in!