What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

Wow, I'm still high from last night. Must be something about the amount of food that has to be digested with the cannabis. Never had edibles Last this long. And the amount I put in I've taken similar before, the high was more intense but nowhere near as long lasting
honestly, this sounds like the best (canna) recipe of all time, so lucky you ! :p

Last edited:

Cuddles

just had two hard-boiled eggs and a small bowl of sticks, seeds, and twigs. thought about a piece of buttered toast, but held firm. starving...down 23 lbs.
you´ve lost this much? well done! But you really don´t need to starve yourself you know ;)

I´d also like to drop another 8-10 kg, but my weight has refused to change for the past 2 years. Except that I did gain weight again during the winter period, but I lost it again. BUT, it refuses to budge, lol. Gotta admit that I have treated myself to teh occasional bad of crisps and etc.
I broke down yesterday and had spaghetti bolognese. I only made the sauce and put it in the freezer on wednesday or so, lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Cuddles:
"but you really don't need to starve yourself you know..."

not sure it is just the diet. a diabetics body can lose its mind and start consuming the body when sugar gets low, dining on fat AND reducing muscle mass... :shucks:

Cuddles

Cuddles:
"but you really don't need to starve yourself you know..."

not sure it is just the diet. a diabetics body can lose its mind and start consuming the body when sugar gets low, dining on fat AND reducing muscle mass... :shucks:
loosing muscle is no good . :(
Are you okay eating fresh fruit or does your body react in a negative way? because it´s the healthiest way to consume `sugar´ ?

Speaking of sugar, I finally made some biscuits again this evening, lol. And I feel that I used a little too much this time :( One spoon too much imo.
I´d been without my healthy-sin snack for ages...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
loosing muscle is no good . :(
Are you okay eating fresh fruit or does your body react in a negative way? because it´s the healthiest way to consume `sugar´ ?

Speaking of sugar, I finally made some biscuits again this evening, lol. And I feel that I used a little too much this time :( One spoon too much imo.
I´d been without my healthy-sin snack for ages...
i think we have a "communication gap". i say "cookies", you say "biscuits". when i say "potato chips" or "french fries", i'm never quite sure WHAT you will say or mean...WTF is a "crisp" anyway? i need an Intergalactic translator from your Queens English to whatever the hell it is that i'm speaking...:D :dunno:

Cuddles

i think we have a "communication gap". i say "cookies", you say "biscuits". when i say "potato chips" or "french fries", i'm never quite sure WHAT you will say or mean...WTF is a "crisp" anyway? i need an Intergalactic translator from your Queens English to whatever the hell it is that i'm speaking...:D :dunno:
I deliberately say biscuits because mine are not soft. I think most americans would assume that the cookies are kinda soft and goey-chewey. :) But I don´t make those types of cookies because they can´t be stored for a longer period of time as they dry out and then taste kinda crappy.

Crisps means potatoe chips, :) --- and it´s quicker to type too :biggrin:

and the word chips means french fries :)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
There is a lot americans don't know about english people and their languange. ^^ I learned that stuff with crisps and chips in school.

Btw in the last year of school(10th grade in german school) on our one week england trip in 10th grade... the breakfast and lunch pack we got every day in our guest families was pretty unhealthy with Lays Crisps and white bread sandwiches... 😂

velorex

There is a lot americans don't know about english people and their languange. ^^ I learned that stuff with crisps and chips in school.

Btw in the last year of school(10th grade in german school) on our one week england trip in 10th grade... the breakfast and lunch pack we got every day in our guest families was pretty unhealthy with Lays Crisps and white bread sandwiches... 😂
In England a 7 course meal is a sixpack of Luke warm beer and a cold potato.

shithawk420

Veteran
you´ve lost this much? well done! But you really don´t need to starve yourself you know ;)

I´d also like to drop another 8-10 kg, but my weight has refused to change for the past 2 years. Except that I did gain weight again during the winter period, but I lost it again. BUT, it refuses to budge, lol. Gotta admit that I have treated myself to teh occasional bad of crisps and etc.
I broke down yesterday and had spaghetti bolognese. I only made the sauce and put it in the freezer on wednesday or so, lol :biggrin:
oi! you wat mate?! you made bolognese and didnt take pics?i tried making it a couple weeks ago and i screwed up.wish you would of made pics or something.ive been trying italian sauces but its a little harder than most people think.guess ill post a pic for inspiration since MOST PEOPLE dont wanna post pics

shithawk420

Veteran
20230725_204919.jpg

There's actually braciole in there but it fell apart

Cuddles

oi! you wat mate?! you made bolognese and didnt take pics?i tried making it a couple weeks ago and i screwed up.wish you would of made pics or something.ive been trying italian sauces but its a little harder than most people think.guess ill post a pic for inspiration since MOST PEOPLE dont wanna post pics
Why take a photo of bolognese? Everybody knows what it looks like, lol. Besides I have created my own version(s) of it over the years.

I think pasta sauces are the simplest ones to prepare. I also used to love making one with spinach, or porcini with a little bit of white wine.

shithawk420

Veteran
Why take a photo of bolognese? Everybody knows what it looks like, lol. Besides I have created my own version(s) of it over the years.

I think pasta sauces are the simplest ones to prepare. I also used to love making one with spinach, or porcini with a little bit of white wine.
well if you made your own version isnt that more the reason to share?im just messing with you by the way.had a few drinks this AM.and its hard as hell to make a sauce for 6 fucking hours or more.thats why its called sunday gravy.cause you have the whole day to make it

Cuddles

well if you made your own version isnt that more the reason to share?im just messing with you by the way.had a few drinks this AM.and its hard as hell to make a sauce for 6 fucking hours or more.thats why its called sunday gravy.cause you have the whole day to make it
lol, my sauce doesn´t take as long :)
But as I don´t eat tomatoes anymore it does mean some extra work (and additional cost). I usually don´t have any red wine at home anymore either.

I suggest you munch a little breakast, or wait, I think it´s too late now :biglaugh:

shithawk420

Veteran
lol, my sauce doesn´t take as long :)
But as I don´t eat tomatoes anymore it does mean some extra work (and additional cost). I usually don´t have any red wine at home anymore either.

I suggest you munch a little breakast, or wait, I think it´s too late now :biglaugh:
what?you cant eat tomatoes?then how the hell you make Bolongese?at the very least you need tomato paste.so its not even Bolognese sauce then.im not being mean im just picking on you.you got my curiousity now.im a self proclaimed chef so its only natural

Cuddles

what?you cant eat tomatoes?then how the hell you make Bolongese?at the very least you need tomato paste.so its not even Bolognese sauce then.im not being mean im just picking on you.you got my curiousity now.im a self proclaimed chef so its only natural
I just use pepper bells cooked in some water and then blended. I use it this for a number of dishes and, as I discovered, I´m not the only person who does this :)
It makes a good replacement and is the only one I could come of with. It does taste different of course as tomatoes have a little acidity and the pepper bells don´t, but it doesn´t really bother me anymore.

It´s a busy time of year because they´re on special offer a lot, so I got to cook and freeze as much as I can fit into my little freezer.

shithawk420

Veteran
oh,so you make a pepper puree?that sounds good.i might have to try that.i love tomatoes though.but you just gave me an idea.bell pepper puree on steak.or something.i was just messing with you but you gave me an idea.thanks!

Cuddles

oh,so you make a pepper puree?that sounds good.i might have to try that.i love tomatoes though.but you just gave me an idea.bell pepper puree on steak.or something.i was just messing with you but you gave me an idea.thanks!
This time round I also made it for my cevapcici sauce (which is meant to be no-tomatoe anyway -or so I heard) And I also chucked some garlic in too :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
most americans would assume
nah, our cookies range from "Soft Batch" to "oh fuck! i think i broke a TOOTH!" i make some that if i put too much peanut butter/butter in them that you have to scrape them off of the wax paper with a spoon to eat them, lol. it's the full gamut...just like us. :good::biggrin: