What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
20230517_125134.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i feel like Garfield...i just ate TWICE the amount of lasagna & garlic toast that i should have. now i gotta go smoke a big bowl & ease into the evening...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no real meals today, but i snacked like a champ. ate the country ham off of two biscuits, then ran up into Virginia & bought a bucket of strawberries, a carton of huge blackberries, MORE country ham, and some heavily peppered side meat. since then, i've knocked a dent in the strawberries, ate ALL of the blackberries, and eaten damn near an entire can of cashews almonds, and pistachios. tomorrow "might" be painful in some respects.:eek:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Got some fresh whale meat.
okay...i've got to say that i've never seen that in print or heard it said before. where on Gods green earth did you get whale meat of any kind, much less fresh? drop by an Inuit village on the way home after a muskox hunt? WOW! now, gotta know - texture, flavor, etc. it LOOKS like it has fat marbled intermittently throughout. is that a whale ribeye ?

velorex

okay...i've got to say that i've never seen that in print or heard it said before. where on Gods green earth did you get whale meat of any kind, much less fresh? drop by an Inuit village on the way home after a muskox hunt? WOW! now, gotta know - texture, flavor, etc. it LOOKS like it has fat marbled intermittently throughout. is that a whale ribeye ?
I live in Norway, we can get whale meat all year round. But right now it's the hunting season, so they have it fresh in my local grocery This piece is as nice as it comes, the lighter the colour the better the taste. Very low on fat and taste and texture is slightly gamey. Not sure what the cut is