What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ZeppD
that sounds like a killer dessert... One day soon i will attempt some butter then if i do good ill try my hand at brownies... I have munchies big time but, i have to wait heheh....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cantonese style chinese food, the restaurant I
go to in Bemidji MN is owned/run by a family
from NYC & so its general flavor is that of home
town chinese food I'm used to.......

their restaurant was on East Broadway in NYC in
the shadow of the Manhattan Bridge, close to the
heart of NYC's chinatown. I remember it well.

most major cities have a local 'chinatown' where
a regional flavor is established, I think in san fran
that might be Szechuan style, not sure. I'm a big
fan of chinese food & my eventual 1st trip to San
Fran will certainly feature several meals there.

sackoweed

Veteran
Im doing me the mexican thang im eating some flautas from costco these fockers are good with salsa and some tiny chunx of carnitas with red chile home made..

sackoweed

Veteran
staying with the mexican theme lol.. Now i am throwin down some mexican cake called tres leches lord this is good... some like it and some hate it.. lol..

sackoweed

Veteran
green chile stew leftovers baybeeee this friggn chile is (HOT) muy caliente..... what are you eating piggy.?? heheh... peace n puffs...

sackO

T

theJointedOne

for dinner tonight im having free range chicken hot dogs with organic buns! some organic baked beans and some chips and a carrot and some milk! its booomb

sackoweed

Veteran
I ate shitty tonight... bigtime... Mickey D's dollar menu... 2 double cheeseburgers, 10 piece nuggies, 2 dollar fries and a large dr pepper... lmfao...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
y0 Sack0... I made Bisquick baked 'fried' chicken breasts, spinach, romaine heart salad w/olives and feta. Not bad. Brownies for desert too :D the good ones.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this time of day, it is sausage, scrambled eggs, lettuce , tomato, cheese, & mayo on toast sandwiches. once the ambulance gets me to the cardio ward, it will be oatmeal & fat-free milk...dammit!

sackoweed

Veteran
Man i wish the local bakery sold the same brownies you have ZeppD, but nOooooo...
It all sounds good though... This am I will make me a grilled ham & pepper jack cheese with flamming HOT chips from lays....

sackoweed

Veteran
hahah brownies are it...

tonight i had another two cheeseburgers and onion rings... Also now i am munching some mandarin oranges with a lil cottage cheese... peace and puffs..

sackoweed

Veteran
Just got home from teXas roadhouse.. Had me a 16 oz NY strip med rare, Mashed taters, mushrooms and sauteed onions, started of with a ceasar salad and a bowl of their teXas chilli... i am right as we speak FAT, HIGH and HAPPY!!!! peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
WTF do you people not eat? bunch of anarexic fux... lmfao.. just kiddin but dayum people post it up wTF do you eat.??

Im cooking right now carne adovada, fried potatoes and sweet corn, and a dion's salad.. peace and puffs..

ohh and eat people dayumm....

sackO

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not much tonight. tried to eat a tuna sandwich, but its hard with 2 big dogs & a cat staring you down... "hand over the tuna, motherfucker, or its lights out for YOU!" :)

Latest posts

Latest posts