What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Possible problems

Hi all,
just had a quick look at the girls and have some discolourment to some leaves,
please take a look and let me know your feelings,
thanks
georgy.
picture.php

picture.php

al70

Veteran
That l e d light may be burning em, pull it back a bit, maybe over watered, more info would be helpful, good luck.

That l e d light may be burning em, pull it back a bit, maybe over watered, more info would be helpful, good luck.

Temp is 75-79f
rh is 40-50%
ph is 5.6

300 watt LED's which were about 6-8" above the girls but ive now moved it to about 18"-24"

Yeah, too close too soon, what's the medium, is it soaked wet ?
it was, i had a little too much water in the res bucket, dropped it down a little, moved the lights up yesterday, leaves dont seem to be getting any worse, will monitor over the weekend, think that was the problem?

M

marygrace

Hi Georgy!

Wich medium you're using?

I think the medium is too wet than size of the plants. I'd also raise the rh at least 70%.

Remember that plants don't like wetlands.

Just my 2 cents!

al70

Veteran
Hope it works out ok for ye, goodluck...keep posting n let us know if they recovered.

Latest posts

Latest posts