What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP Stadium

G

I'll be busy in the morning. I'm helping take down a friends harvest.

This is Hash Plant grown in our stadium set up. I've been doing this for many years. It has a very quick turn over due to the one week veg. If we are fortunate enough to have space to prep we can throw them into flower immediately and get an extra crop a year in.

We usually get close to 2lbs per 1000W MH.

As you can see these plants are under 2 feet tall and there is pretty much solid bud from top to bottom. I find this makes the best use of a small room because you use little floor space and take advantage of your height.

Those plants could not hold their own weight for the last 10 days.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Nice set up bro.
Great Idea. I'd probably throw some down below on the ground too.
Maybe a few testers or something.But thats me, I'm always tryin new stuff.
But great design. Lovin it.

G

JDOG6000 said:
Nice set up bro.
Great Idea. I'd probably throw some down below on the ground too.
Maybe a few testers or something.But thats me, I'm always tryin new stuff.
But great design. Lovin it.

You would have to see the whole set up and see how little room there is outside the room to know that it's too much hassle. You only have a 20" lane to walk in between. Very tight quarters.

It's been done though in some of our rooms.

Lucid

very nice staidum..... theres just somthing about staidum setups that i just reallly like ,,,

are thoes in dirt?

dc105

ICMag Donor
I like the set-up! I've been thinking of doing a simiar project using pvc pipe! Nice work!!

Lucid

Northern Farmer said:
I believe it's Sunshine Mix #4.

We are using Pro Mix HP now.

Nice .... i use promix hp as well... found that it requires a little more attention when feeding/water .... the extra perlite really helps it dry much quicker... thus you need to feed a touch weaker each time and you need to water more often throughout ..... but this has its advantages tooo .......

KingRalph

great setup, and nugs as well! love the efficient simplicity of those stadium benches. folks could take a hint from that, thanks for showin it off. peace n green thumbs

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya, it's probably smaller in there then it seems in the photo.
You'd have to pull em out everytime you went in there.
But man, you really took advantage of that space in a very inventive way.
I love it.

G

Lucid said:
what are the dimensions of your room ... Northern Farmer?

The floor space is 10'x6.5' and 6.5, high. 5 shelves a side with the plants in 1 gal bags.

Latest posts

Latest posts