What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any pure OG’s that are completely purple?

CanadaDank

Someone I know keeps bugging the crap out of me saying there are many OG’s that turn completely purple and he won’t let it go. I have never come across one that does after many, MANY hours of research and firmly believe he’s wrong. If he isn’t, I’ll have no problem saying it but I don’t think so. Can anyone here confirm that any pure cutting of OG turns completely purple?
I know they can get some purple leaves and sometimes have purple calyxes when it gets cold but not completely purple like a pre 98 bubba or purple urkle.
This convo originally started because he tried to tell me the bud I attached is a pure cutting of OG to which I said it absolutely is not. Then I said it can’t be because OG doesn’t go purp like that. And on and on we go.
As far as I know, these are the real deal pure cuts of OG Kush and none of them go completely purple like that pic to the best of my knowledge:
Tahoe OG, SFV OG, Larry OG, Fire OG, F-cut OG, $100 OG, Josh D OG, Triangle Kush, Poison OG, Legend OG, Private Reserve OG, BTY OG, HA OG, True OG, Face/off OG, Valley OG, Skywalker OG, Irene OG, Jew Gold OG, Abusive OG, Diablo OG, Underdog OG, 5K OG, Coal Creek Kush, High Octane/Heirloom OG, C-Dub Faceoff OG, Uncirculated OG
Irene is questionable, and I’ve heard abusive is not a pure OG. I’ve read about the Soul Assassin Cuts and I’m pretty sure at least 3 isn’t pure, which is the “purple OG”.
So please, if someone has a VERIFIED cutting of OG that is completely purple, I would very much like to see it. I appreciate all the feedback anyone on here can give.

Attachments

• A635680F-0FB7-4C65-B889-5583BE3FA7E1.jpg
    A635680F-0FB7-4C65-B889-5583BE3FA7E1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 19

SICE

Maybe a mixed og. What if there is an og mixed with a bubba and it comes out purple ish.

SICE

If I were to mix one of these true OG cuts with a true purple dominant male and the off spring come out with a true purple color... will this be it?

Some people have different definitions of purple. I have true purple genetics (obvious purple color almost black) and some have stated that this is not "purple". I just don't get it. The denial is usually followed by names such as Bubba Kushes that are purple (yet they don't posses true purple coloration.... its weird guys.

Stunna

RESERVA PRIVADA PURPLE OG #18. Look for the OG dominant Phenotype, it turns out purple and smell straight gas.. you won’t be disappointed..

CanadaDank

RESERVA PRIVADA PURPLE OG #18. Look for the OG dominant Phenotype, it turns out purple and smell straight gas.. you won’t be disappointed..

That’s not a pure OG tho, it’s a cross. But I still appreciate the info. Welcome to ICMAG! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts