What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Envy

TheBlaze

Hi

Just wanted to clarify if Purple Envy (purple urkle x GDP x Grape Ape) is a female seeds strain? Been trying to read up on it, but not much info out there.

On my second run with it now, and it is an absolutely killer strain.

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey TB,

Thanks for popping in even though is not our strain. Our purple's genetics are at the moment the so called Purple Maroc, with some phenos the Blueberry Cheese Cake, Red Purps, and also the ICE with some phenos and is a total dark purple.
Well, in case you are interested or you want more info just send me a message and I will try to help you out.

Good luck with your current grow!

All the best,
Mr B.

TheBlaze

Yeah, I did some more reading and it turns out it is another company with a very similar name to yours. Won't mention who obviously.

My apologies for posting it in this thread. I geniunely thought it was you guys.

You are more than welcome to delete my question obviously.

Latest posts

Latest posts