What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RO Water

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
So I am adding RO system to my rooms soon but can't decide what system to get as there are so many brands. What are you guys/girls using for an RO system. Any help and recommendations are very appreciated :tiphat: :comfort:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
How many gallons of r/o do you need a day?

Get a 1:1 backflow regulator , so you only have 1 gallon of waste water per gallon of r/o. Use the 'waste' on your lawn, garden, cleaning projects. It's perfectly ok for them. :D (veggies are not hyper/dynamic accumulators like cannabis. Go for it!)Save

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks guys I am going for a system like Speed of green suggests. 100 gpd should be plenty.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Thanks guys I am going for a system like Speed of green suggests. 100 gpd should be plenty.
100-gpd? I've used a stealth-ro 100 for 2 years. Works great. Changed the filters last month, for the first time.

At 40psi, of water pressure, it takes the Stealth-ro 100 about 2.5hrs to fill 5 gallons. At 80psi it takes about 1.75hrs. Just a note on usage. It's 100gallons if you let it run 24hrs, heh.

Latest posts

Latest posts