What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey ph, I was cutting clones last night and the cherry sunshine reaked of cherries, not a sour cherry like the cherry pie. It was a sweet cherry smell, like maraschino cherries.

Shit that sounds good Packer.... Maraschino cherries.:sasmokin:
I have this #1 that is different than the other tester phenoes that has my attention...Tight little lady!

Made My Day Bro...Keeping me up to speed...Nice:tiphat:

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
All is looking nice! Can't wait to see how these turn out. I'm excited for the the Og kush breath x orgasmatron :biggrin:
Thanks for showing Brother...that was so cool how that single Bagseed worked out with farmer 12...Coming Full Circle...Crazy:)

Kind of kismat in a Full Circle Way:ying:
WEED! Lmao

Yeah...That lady was not being very nice trying to side swipe me.:)..it's hard to judge the impression I give off on here but in real life I am very nice and helpful to the general public.Today I ran out of a restaurant To tell these 3 older women were to go and eat because they would not serve them.
See I can be Nice...I have my moments :sasmokin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just thought I would add a little germ Macro of the Fat cherry by OMG.
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
god i wish i could get those prices on the COM
keep those macros coming bro

i got ahold of some elites from an ic friend, my first gg4 aND OTHERS
he has a mite issue and the clones did too , so i have them quarantined while they get the dips and the nopest strips
im also treating my flower and veg rooms every three days with a regiment
of rotating badnasty brog killers for good measure

im organic , but im growing for myself, not patients, so i do use things
most organics guys would frown on.
floramite seriously effective on spider mites
the no pest strips worked very well for my russet mites
i have a really small setup so it worked pretty ok

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thanks for showing Brother...that was so cool how that single Bagseed worked out with farmer 12...Coming Full Circle...Crazy:)

Kind of kismat in a Full Circle Way:ying:

Yeah...That lady was not being very nice trying to side swipe me.:)..it's hard to judge the impression I give off on here but in real life I am very nice and helpful to the general public.Today I ran out of a restaurant To tell these 3 older women were to go and eat because they would not serve them.
See I can be Nice...I have my moments :sasmokin:

Yeah bro it's crazy how things work sometimes. Definitely feels like fate :)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
god i wish i could get those prices on the COM
keep those macros coming bro

i got ahold of some elites from an ic friend, my first gg4 aND OTHERS
he has a mite issue and the clones did too , so i have them quarantined while they get the dips and the nopest strips
im also treating my flower and veg rooms every three days with a regiment
of rotating badnasty brog killers for good measure

im organic , but im growing for myself, not patients, so i do use things
most organics guys would frown on.
floramite seriously effective on spider mites
the no pest strips worked very well for my russet mites
i have a really small setup so it worked pretty ok

Hey Bc..I would not sweat the COM at all...Just go on a soil mulch hunt at your local grain and feed or large privately owned gardening nurseries centers.
I would stay away from stores that are cannabis specific.I go where the small farmers go.Buy local I say:)

To be honest with you Boyed I would love some one to put up a foolproof process to introduce new plants into a grow space.I don't have a ton of experience dealing with pest with the exception of gnats...Man those gnats like to party:)

I am thinking of building a quarantine grow cabinet in my garage.I will lite by led and have to insulate because of the cold.
I need a foolproof method of introducing them into quarantine.
Knowing I want to dip everything before it steps foot in my home
to keep everything clear of any itchy scratchies......That what we used to call crabs back in the day:biggrin:

Great share BC

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Hey Bc..I would not sweat the COM at all...Just go on a soil mulch hunt at your local grain and feed or large privately owned gardening nurseries centers.
I would stay away from stores that are cannabis specific.I go where the small farmers go.Buy local I say:)

To be honest with you Boyed I would love some one to put up a foolproof process to introduce new plants into a grow space.I don't have a ton of experience dealing with pest with the exception of gnats...Man those gnats like to party:)

I am thinking of building a quarantine grow cabinet in my garage.I will lite by led and have to insulate because of the cold.
I need a foolproof method of introducing them into quarantine.
Knowing I want to dip everything before it steps foot in my home
to keep everything clear of any itchy scratchies......That what we used to call crabs back in the day:biggrin:

Great share BC

hey, its not complicated really so far
i keep them on the other side of the house, in another room
i knew they had issues and dipped them as soon as they came in the door
i wash up after checking on them , i try and work on em wand not have any back and forth
but
i also treat the other two rooms at the same time as the clones
ima dip again today and prolly spray the vegnbloom as well
then maybe by thursday another round
for the clones
and saturday 2 wqeeks after treatment
ima risk it all and bring them into the grow

nervous but, i know the floramite is really powerful
and is the least harmful to the plants fan leaves of anything ive tried

Ph-patrol

Veteran
hey, its not complicated really so far
i keep them on the other side of the house, in another room
i knew they had issues and dipped them as soon as they came in the door
i wash up after checking on them , i try and work on em wand not have any back and forth
but
i also treat the other two rooms at the same time as the clones
ima dip again today and prolly spray the vegnbloom as well
then maybe by thursday another round
for the clones
and saturday 2 wqeeks after treatment
ima risk it all and bring them into the grow

nervous but, i know the floramite is really powerful
and is the least harmful to the plants fan leaves of anything ive tried

Thanks for your input on dipping new incoming clones with floramite...I have not done a ton of research on floramite and its organic or nonorganic makeup but I think I would rather dip and segregate a new clone than introduce and be forced to fight and spray everything i have.
I found this little video of a guy doing the physical dip in floramite to help give a visual of the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4tHZ-3gl-M
He did not show the mixing process but a nice rendition of the dipping.Im not sure of the dish washing soap strategy...I'm assuming he is mixing soap and water and spray plants before you dipping...not 100% on that.

I want to learn every step...I am a man of procedure:)

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Thanks for your input on dipping new incoming clones with floramite...I have not done a ton of research on floramite and its organic or nonorganic makeup but I think I would rather dip and segregate a new clone than introduce and be forced to fight and spray everything i have.
I found this little video of a guy doing the physical dip in floramite to help give a visual of the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4tHZ-3gl-M
He did not show the mixing process but a nice rendition of the dipping.Im not sure of the dish washing soap strategy...I'm assuming he is mixing soap and water and spray plants before you dipping...not 100% on that.

I want to learn every step...I am a man of procedure:)

o ok
well really, ill mix a half mil into a quart , havent used the soap cause its a small clone really, dont overthink it
floramite is way kinder to my fans than azo, 3/1 sesame or neem oil
its the only thing ive use that wipes shit out period
i dont grow for patients , and i eat pesticides in my food everyday anyways so, iow,
im not anal or hippydippy about my organics principles EDIT: EXCEPT MY SOIL! DO NOT TOUCH MY SOIL, EVER, WE WILL PHYSICALLY FIGHT OVER MY MICROBES!
im realistic and if this shit works in one treatment, without any significant leaf damage, then fuck it , im using it
i have a cab full of shit
3n1 frys my fans, and is soso effective
same for neem and azamax
i have avid, but havent tried it
i have forbid and have tried it but found it ineffective but nicer to the fans
the floramite just works and doesnt burn , period
so grab a quart jar, half mill of floramite
mix and dip and spray everything twice in a week and gone are the borg ime

Americangrower

Veteran
For what its worth PSG. Taco dips his young clones in Dr Bonners peppermint soap and neem. He has 1000s of clones so I know he knows way more then me about it.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Ag
Im guessing the peppermint soap is to fuse the oil into the water so the N-Oil does not just float on top instead it become emulsified to create a more even coated solution. ...Just a theory

By the way AG how are you making out with things?Hope you kicking ass on those fuckers....Interested and hopeful:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I stated earlier that I have no experience dealing with infestation and part of that is to do with where my grow gets its intake air from...20 plus feett or so off ground level.I had a personal fear and theory that Higher was better to prevent that warm sweet exhaust air attracting the unwanted.Same with pm forming unknowingly in smaller yard plants at ground level.
Sometime not going through something keeps you a less experienced grower.

I'm a Prepare for the worst and hope for the best type of guy.:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I took this photo a bit unintentional...More of a situation of me looking to lower my flash when taking macros with newly made device but when I was trying to lower it I got a little lost in the menu.These camera interfaces are fucking confusing and not intuitive as something like a garmin Gps which is good.
Any how I got into this area of the menu that had different colors and i chose red out of the colors to see would do.

picture.php

Most of the time I'm working to get a true expression of the plants but this was kinda ....weird and how does that work kinda thing.Haha

Blazeee

Veteran
I stated earlier that I have no experience dealing with infestation and part of that is to do with where my grow gets its intake air from...20 plus feett or so off ground level.I had a personal fear and theory that Higher was better to prevent that warm sweet exhaust air attracting the unwanted.Same with pm forming unknowingly in smaller yard plants at ground level.
Sometime not going through something keeps you a less experienced grower.

I'm a Prepare for the worst and hope for the best type of guy.:)

Over here in the hydro shops they sell a kind of screen/mesh sock type thing that can be placed over your intake to prevent dust and other larger critters making it in to the grow area. I dont know how well they would work for smaller pests such as mites but i know they definitely to the job preventing dust or hair (if you have cats/dogs) from getting in to the grow.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Over here in the hydro shops they sell a kind of screen/mesh sock type thing that can be placed over your intake to prevent dust and other larger critters making it in to the grow area. I dont know how well they would work for smaller pests such as mites but i know they definitely to the job preventing dust or hair (if you have cats/dogs) from getting in to the grow.

Great point on the dogs and cats bringing in critters I never thought about that...My boxer is short haired and gets this flea and tick medication down his back so he has not brought any hitchhikers in yet...He did knock over some DJ bb x A11 testers a few moons ago or Mrs Ph did it and set the dog as her patsy.:biggrin:haha Caught 4 female survivors though so all was good.
Yeah dogs and cats check off as potential offenders.

There are many ways to filter your intake and places to find a 6" or 4" hepa filter. One place is a hvac supply store on line and the other place is car supplies store.
This is the kind I use but not a hepa it truely designed for a car and was easy to adapt to hvac smoke pipe and i added a butterfly on the pipe portion to shut it down at night to stop a back draft in winter time.Payed 20 bucks for my filter and it pulls air from my eaves vent so it's out of the elements.
RU-3100.jpg

This is the other style that I can think of..filter shown is junk but the theoretical design it perfect.

hvacquick_ifb_3.jpg

I have an HVAC back ground but this inline one is easy to make.I could make out of sheetmetal and smoke pipe with a different filter that i would cut to size.

Good airflow and low micron filter.
I think hepa is over kill unless you have powdery mildew issues.Grab your air up high if you can and your filter does not get tested.

Thanks Blazeee and Glad you brought up intake filtration...great share:tiphat:

~star~crash~

So I took this photo a bit unintentional...More of a situation of me looking to lower my flash when taking macros with newly made device but when I was trying to lower it I got a little lost in the menu.These camera interfaces are fucking confusing and not intuitive as something like a garmin Gps which is good.
Any how I got into this area of the menu that had different colors and i chose red out of the colors to see would do.

View Image

Most of the time I'm working to get a true expression of the plants but this was kinda ....weird and how does that work kinda thing.Haha

hey PH your photography and growing skills are outrageous ... thank you

Americangrower

Veteran
Hey Ag
Im guessing the peppermint soap is to fuse the oil into the water so the N-Oil does not just float on top instead it become emulsified to create a more even coated solution. ...Just a theory

By the way AG how are you making out with things?Hope you kicking ass on those fuckers....Interested and hopeful:tiphat:

hard to tell, I still see some yellow dot bite marks but haven't seen anything. Im just assuming its mites. I guess it could have been thripes IDK all I know is some lil fokker dotted up the leaves. I am just gong to keep wacking them with everything. Next up is the Azatrol which just came in today so drench and spray for them tomorrow.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Awesome shot Ph i dig it!
Thanks Zilo..Hey are you the guy with the Kayak on the other place?Sorry for the odd question.My brain linked you up with something else and I thought I would ask.

Grow support is appreciated

hey PH your photography and growing skills are outrageous ... thank you
Star please do not give me any kind of segway to yalk about photography.Haha:biggrin:
By The way have you run any of those 707-HB x cindy99 crosses yet and if you have where can I see them?:)

star~:tiphat: