What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The OGKB X Orgasmitron looks delish how the color of the bud glows blue silver!

You know i was taking pics of that plant and they kept coming through so dam blue that I thought something was wrong with the settings in my camera.I did not want to figure it out so I just reset back to the factory settings.
So that's the color with flash on lowest settings.:)
I did back light one of them too

Ph-patrol

Veteran
They came out great PH, now which 1 will be your keeper? 4?
Hows the Sour D?

I have the #4 and the #6 saved.The sour d is coming down soon,it's ready!
I have everything cloned with the exception of #2 ogkb x O..she did not make it.I used cut aloe resin instead of rooting hormones.

I will choose the keeper after a smoke test.:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
how do you achieve such a big field of focus? i fail every time

I really don't.I keep my depth of Field/focus fairly shallow to be honest with you using my 35mm and my 55mm.
With the exception of macro work.Even in that I have to tripod and can only stop it to f16. because of the odd ball macro lens I own. I wish it stopped to f22.

my 35mm I keep at f2.8 and my 55mm I bang back and forth from f1.4 to f2.8.because 1.4 is crazy shallow but awesome.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Absolutely Star...I have never popped a pack of seeds and gotten this level of treachery across the board from all plants.
GGG Aloha stomper was a good one for but not on the same level as these.
I could smell lemon on my hands 4 hours after quickly touching the #6.
So yeah the plants look nice but that's not what they're all about from my perspective.

During the wet trimming of the #4 it gave me such a harsh migraine headache I had to throw on my skirt and let Mrs Ph finish up.:)
Everything looks amazing! But I'm all about smell, so you have my attention.
I think you've just about convinced me I have to grab a pack asap. You know when they'll hit the market?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Everything looks amazing! But I'm all about smell, so you have my attention.
I think you've just about convinced me I have to grab a pack asap. You know when they'll hit the market?

Yeah Phenome They were just all pushing an 11 with the terps....Big volume.
I would run another pack:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great work and documentation, ph! Keep us posted on the smoke report
I will get to it soon it should be good.Its been hard going lately...trying:blackeye:
Thanks

Beautiful work brother! Some of the art work you post is also fantastic! :good:

I do like putting obscure artwork in the mix...dont ask me why.It just belongs in here to me. Glad you like :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds Cherry Queen - Fat Cherry X Old Mother Ghani Grow Impressions Test Grow Cut down day 76 of flower

FC x O#1
#2 height 42"
Smell aromatically cherry og
rub and sniff Funk
To the touch greasy sticky
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure was solid but needed minimum support just to move around.
Easy to Grow

So the #1 was shortest and the most slender of the bunch but yielded nicely.She ran similar to the #5 and 3 just slower going and less of that top bulk.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

FC x O#2
#2 height 48"
Smell aromatically fresh cherry
rub and sniff Cherry/Vanilla candy
To the touch sticky and greasy
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure was one big fat obscene Cola...With no support needed
Easy to Grow

picture.php

Shit pic but shows her size
picture.php

Continue

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds Fat Cherry Queen - Cherry X Old Mother Ghani Grow Impressions Test Grow Cut down day 76 of flower

FC x O#5
#2 height 46"
Smell aromatically Rotten cherry
rub and sniff Garbage Cherry
To the touch Super sticky
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure was super duper tough holding big cola cluster
Easy to Grow

She resembled the #3 in many ways with the exception of bud color and bud structure.This plant yielded way above average and was resinouse.Keeper material

Just before chop
picture.php

picture.php

FC x O#3
#2 height 48"
Smell aromatically awsome cherry
rub and sniff Cherry Vapor rub
To the touch Super sticky
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure was super duper tough holding big cola cluster
Easy to Grow

This plant was a tank and had some rock solided super dense bud

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

So they all have been downed and have been hanging for a bit.
When I go back and reflect the first thing that jumps out at me is there size! There physical plant size and there enormous yield.Just a flat out bumper crop.
I normally run my show with little to no trimming but some were around week 8 or so I had to take out the trimmers and weed whack these beasts back.They were just completely dominating the oddly semi perfect canopy.
They all had this extreme closely placed nodes when they went in to 12/12 and there colas did not back down a bit.Big!

Next to mention is how tough and easy to grow they were from veg through flowerer....I litterialy started to smash them in the corners and walls to let light on there neighbors and they did not care.Bent branches and twisted leaves stayed green.

Part of there ez-to grow was there can do structure.There stalks were truely designed to carry there massive top weight.They will be a future beast for outdoor growers and I estimate this line will do very well against all the elements.Like the Honey badger not giving a shit!

Give me a moment I'm thinking ....Ok yeah they all have there smell but collectively when cutting they smelled like that chinese cherry gum. I could not pick out the exact culprit but it seemed to be coming from all.In Fact they reminded me of bubble gum I grew years ago.

So they broke down to 3 phenos the hulking colorful #2that was absurdly large.Then the slender frosty smaller #1.The #5 and 3 were kind of a perfect bend.

They were a joy to grow and they truely saved me with their dominant female germination.All plants were problem free and stable!

I lost a bunch of pics to a sd card that got buggered up. I will scour my folders for more pics and sorry for the delay on this report.

Thanks Bodhi and friends!

9DRAGONS

good luck with the testing, i see you got an eye for the detail, with the pictures that you post. everything looks really really nice man.

what camera are you using.

have great day

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Cherry Queen-Supernatural Selections

I just wanted to create notice that the Fat Cherry x OMG is up for sale at multiple location.It is flying under Bodhi seeds Supernatural Selections.
This seed lines given Name is Cherry Queen.
Looking forward to farmers pushing this line this upcoming outdoor season.

ph

N8V Farmer

Excellent post. As a matter of fact, it helped convince me to pull the trigger on the Cherry Queen...any feedback on the smoke itself? Just curious. Thanks!