What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the longest high?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I've noticed most strains last 3-4hrs, when harvested at 5-15% amber. Less amber and I've seen the high drop down as low as 30 minutes. More amber and I'm usually asleep, long before the high/stone wears off, from too much CBN (amber).

What amber % was your cannabis harvested at?

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Eating it. Lots of it. No exaggeration at all saying I've been high for more than 24 hours from eating it.

edit: I just realized what forum I was in. I'm leaving my post anyway.

Gry

In my dreams the buzz lasts for years and gets better all the time. In reality, I should have stayed up last night and made another batch of hash.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Durban Poison which I think came from DP along time ago..some phenos would rock your dome for a solid 6 hours or more.

The good quality sativas have always had the best duration for me.

Vietnam Black
Cherry Malawi
NL x Haze
Blueberry Sativa
Blueberry in general you can find some that have a nice long high.

soundman

Thai buds. Two hitter quitter with a long high and sleepy burn out. Last time I seen it was the 80's.

MickTheBrag

PPP

PPP

also good pure power plant does the job. that's why all the dutch commercial growers go for it.

peace man:tiphat:

Happy Times

One that comes to mind was puffing Kali Mist (Serious seeds), a pheno from seed. FWIW I never felt super baked when puffing this pheno, but I distinctly remember one afternoon 4 hours after toking still getting some long lasting legs continuing. Like I wasn't super baked to start but 4 hours later still 75% as high.

GainGreene

Last batch of butter I made is strong as all get out. I mix it with tea in the daytime and last 5-6hrs of power.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I recently harvested a Western Wind. Its Sagarmatha's sister line to Kali Mist and a long lasting killer high. Also have some of Ace's Malawi x Panama. Can't tell which lasts longer/harder. good stuff

angelgoob

so either a sativa or high CBN. hmm.

cool. I thought that though. CBN yea I have experience. SLEEP. that's what it does. lol and "stoned"

angelgoob

wait so that's two for kali mist.

white widow's on my list. Kali mist I wonder If I can still get that. Because there is a certain one I would want to get.

Happy Times

Had some Wreckage last afternoon that I was still feeling come early evening after being out and about for the day, I was pretty surprised how long I was feeling this one

Douglas.Curtis

so either a sativa or high CBN. hmm.

cool. I thought that though. CBN yea I have experience. SLEEP. that's what it does. lol and "stoned"
CBN is not potency, it's sleepenzy. lol

You can have cannabis which lasts 8hrs and you won't notice 7hrs and 45min of it, if you're asleep from the CBN in 15 min. ;)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
10-12 weeks flowering

8-9 weeks the Highs are never last long...

Old School Mr Nice Super Silver Haze 1999/2000.... str8 ROadkill Skunk that would keep u high 2x longer than any OG Kush ... Those phenos are as common as a Babe Ruth Gem Mint 10 rookie card

Douglas.Curtis

wouldnt it have to do with how long you let her go? the earlier you pick the shorter the high usually
Until it reaches being 'ripe,' yes. IMO, ripe is somewhere around 5-10% amber trichomes. After it's ripe, letting it go longer spoils it by causing sleepiness to creep in. The high/stone doesn't last longer, it just gets sleepier. Letting it go longer will not contribute to increased CBD prodution, this is a myth.

Early harvested lasts a much shorter time than ripe harvested.

Latest posts

Latest posts