What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thank you Syd! Here is very cold,in the day the temp. are around 3-4 ' C,but in the night go down,also -5,-6....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello!
tonight, late in the evening, I opened the container of alleged Neville haze,prepared two spliffs, I started a concert by peter tosh, and boom....premise: I am not a strong smoker, in certain periods I hold up a lot, in other periods just half spliff and I am k.o...so,after one hour I lit the second: strong but pleasant aroma of incense, penetrating....and gradually I realize I feel something, like waves of electricity, both on the body, and also on the hearing, a buzz that makes me stop the movie several times, to understand what it was .......later I start to watch a documentary, forests, trees, song of birds ... I focus my attention on singing, so much so that when the video stop I keep hearing the sounds,hahahaha
Now are the 05:15,i'm awake again,i can't sleep...very good sativa,mostly haze whatever it is...(ps,i have cross this babe with a zamaldelica boy ;) )

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Destroyer x zamaldelica,smoke test:
aroma of vanilla,nutmeg and slightly citrus...the high is clearly sativa,make you very active,its not good for late night(one spliff at midnight and you can say goodbye to bedroom)perfect for early morning...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello,today I did a smoke test with green haze x thai,the smell is similar to the taste, but lighter,a delicate mix of lemon and citrus, very pleasant.
the effect is powerful, pure cerebral,you can feel positive energy,active,no paranoia,she make you move,a perfect weed for to work,to meditate,walking in a wild nature,no good for the drivers,because the mind fly away continually.....

Latest posts

Latest posts