What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Join Absolem in Wonderland

Absolem

Harvest time again.

3rd Coast Sour Diesel
picture.php

Kabobs anyone? Starkiller
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Caligreen1

Soooomebooodys killiiiin iiiit! Fantastic grow show and knowledge! I can only hope to be at this level of mastery one day! A couple questions if you have time good sir...

First off, is that a floating trelis? Dope! Can we see pics of the drippers actually on, they look very proper as in water distribution over the entire medium. Did you say your mix costs .88 cents per gallon and you do 50 gallons a week? Jeez! When do you start flushing and how much do you drop the feed? One more thing, your buds look awfully close to the lights but no burn, just a bomb environment?

Again, pulling up a chair, great job! Thanks for any info!

Absolem

Soooomebooodys killiiiin iiiit! Fantastic grow show and knowledge! I can only hope to be at this level of mastery one day! A couple questions if you have time good sir...

First off, is that a floating trellis? Dope! Can we see pics of the drippers actually on, they look very proper as in water distribution over the entire medium. Did you say your mix costs .88 cents per gallon and you do 50 gallons a week? Jeez! When do you start flushing and how much do you drop the feed? One more thing, your buds look awfully close to the lights but no burn, just a bomb environment?

Again, pulling up a chair, great job! Thanks for any info!

Thank you so much for the kind words.

The trellis is attached to walls with C clamps on three sides and I use nylon rope for the fourth side that is attached to hooks in the ceiling that hold it up. I like that term "floating trellis".

Everything is tore down now but I will get some pics of the drippers on.

The total fertilizer cost for my 60 gallon stock tank(reservoir) is .88 cents. I spend about $100.00 a year on fertilizer for my 6000 watt grow. 4800 flower watts and 1200 for veg.

10 days before harvest I drop my EC to .2 and just continue to feed as normal.

Yes, the lights are very close to the buds. Not an ideal situation. I have my lights up as far as they can go. My new building will have 12' ceilings. I hope to be moved into there in by Nov.

Cheers

Last edited:

Absolem

I wet trim for now because of the limiting room space for hanging plants. I do a three stage trimming process. If you look at the pile on the right those are branches cut from the plant. The middle pile is where the fan leaves are taken off and buds are removed from the stem. From there I remove the remaining leaves with little to no trichs on them. Once that is done they are moved to the pile on the left for their final trim. I have found this process speeds up the trimming quite a bit. If you look to the left side you can see the spin pro trimmer. I use that to trim up the small buds and larf. About 5% is trimmed by the spin pro and the rest is hand trimmed.

picture.php
picture.php

Super Lemon OG
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
C

c64

Hello Absolem. :)

It is nice to see, how well you work with fertilizer salts.
The 3rd Coast Sour Diesel produces beautiful frost. Their buds look very compact and heavy. It seems, as if you have a really productive harvest with fantastic bud quality!:greenstars:
:tiphat:

Absolem

Hello Absolem. :)

It is nice to see, how well you work with fertilizer salts.
The 3rd Coast Sour Diesel produces beautiful frost. Their buds look very compact and heavy. It seems, as if you have a really productive harvest with fantastic bud quality!:greenstars:
:tiphat:

Thanks for the compliments c64. The 3rd coast does produce some chunky heavy nugs. That was the first time I ran it. I let it get way to tall on that run. Think I have it managed much better on the current run.

Excellent job man! I am jealous of the salt mixes man. Might have to start reading more.
Proper job man!!!

Thanks. I started off like others using some magnesium sulfate(Epsom salt) and progressed from there. c64 had some very fine points on salt mixing in his thread. Definitely worth reading.

Nice work! Living near the 45th is good living...

It sure is.

Absolem

Here's some new pics on the current run.

Bleach clean then hit with a pesticide. Plants go in 24 hrs after the pesticide is spayed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

3rd Coast Sour Diesel and Purple Kush. Day 22 of 12/12
picture.php
picture.php

Phases

Love your Grow room set up.

This is a sweet Grow.
Looking forward to see these ladies before harvest!

Starkiller looks awesome!

ChiGuy23

Awesome rooms man. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind going into a little more detail about your salt mixes. What combinations and ratios of the raw salts make up each stock solution? If you don't wish to give out your recipe I completely understand. What are some good resources/threads where one could learn more about mixing raw salts? $100 a year in nutes is awesome, especially if they produce plant health like you have shown here. Thanks for your time and please show more of this grow!

Absolem

Love your Grow room set up.

This is a sweet Grow.
Looking forward to see these ladies before harvest!

Starkiller looks awesome!

Thanks Phases.

You got skills

Thank you.

Awesome rooms man. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind going into a little more detail about your salt mixes. What combinations and ratios of the raw salts make up each stock solution? If you don't wish to give out your recipe I completely understand. What are some good resources/threads where one could learn more about mixing raw salts? $100 a year in nutes is awesome, especially if they produce plant health like you have shown here. Thanks for your time and please show more of this grow!

This is the site I order most of my salts from. The owner there is awesome and will help people set up a nutrient profile.
https://customhydronutrients.com/

This is a great thread to get familiar with the types of salts used for mixing your own nutrients.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31505

This is a long winded post on wrote about nutrient profiles and the numbers I think should be run in coco. It's post # 16.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278914

great job Absolem! harvest looks A+ - it is really incredible how you are dialed with dry salts :)

Hey Plumbum. Good to hear from ya. Hope you had a good harvest on your last run. Glad to see people using salts instead of over priced hydro store bottles.

ChiGuy23

Any updates? Room looks awesome and I think people can learn a lot from someone who mixes their own salts. The links you gave me for mixing raw salts were super informative. Would love to see more of this grow.

Phases

Yea I agree - room looks awesome

Do you have any picture updates for us? Wanna see those fat buds you are rocking!