What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jaws gear banana Kush ibl

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be
Infloresencses of scotland seeds
I know he did a bunch of Banana X's.

I tried some Banana X drysift in Spain recently and was amazing and really had the banana smell/taste.
Dont know from what breeder or who made the drysift but was lovely and will look out for a banana dom cut in future to work with

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
the smoke was real interesting for each phenotype I recall a phenotype that was like banana pudding another was like banana runts and another like banana and citrus notes then the other one reminded me of what I had read about c banana with the banana nut bread flavor they all had nice mild highs but I hit it with Jaws GSC BC1/F2 males both the forum dom and the sugar cookie smelling father and made some gsc bc1f2 x banana kush ibl babys I call the cross INDICAS KUSH to see if I can add some power because his cookie bx is powerful and imo should make for a palette of bananas and cookies.. maybe jaws will release more banana in the future never know
:tiphat: blessed be

Latest posts

Latest posts