What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jaws gear banana Kush ibl

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Fuck... so the plant tricked my eyes I got 4/4 females so any of you looking for a banana kush/og in seed with good female ratios this is the seed unless your environment says otherwise lol anyways here's an update on all 4 ladies ;)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
All these plants are like a little over a foot tall so you all know for best yield with banana kush does anyone know any tricks such as longer veg whatever thanks

JAWS

not much stretch on those so you can veg to a decent size before flipping, i'll also suggest you top them..when grown naturally the main can get pretty chunky and if one does not have plenty of airflow they most likely will run into some bud rot...

looking excellent :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
not much stretch on those so you can veg to a decent size before flipping, i'll also suggest you top them..when grown naturally the main can get pretty chunky and if one does not have plenty of airflow they most likely will run into some bud rot...

looking excellent :)

Thank you brother I appreciate the tips definitely need it for this line

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Two weeks or so shy of flower! So fuckin stoked to await my opportunity to select my mom out of these 4 females once selected I will be crossing it with my selected MTN DEW BAJA BLAST male that smells heavy of sweet limes and kush!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Here are only 3 of the 4 banana kush plants tried to get the other but she's too far in the back for me at the moment will show her off round week 3 or 4 stay tuned this is only the beginning

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Got shots of all 4 this time as I said I would they all have heavy banana smells from banana pudding to bananas and hash (hashishene) to banana runts to banana and og very 60/40 still well here are the updates icmag familia

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So far I've successfully pollinated the short pheno of banana kush I will put a pic of her being newly pregnant :) I am stoked!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Here's my banana kush ibl plants beginning their 5th week of flower will have to put the 4th lady in when the light comes back on but here are 3 ;)

The picture that is zoomed in at low quality is the pregnant short phenotype the other ones I'm not sure if they're pregnant yet but I'm looking at 6 more weeks of flower before the chop

JAWS

any way you can get us some more wider open shot's ??..

congrats on the breed though :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
When my lights come back on I will take each out and get some close ups sorry for the low quality pictures I was racing time before the timer kicked me out :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he was asking for whole plant shots so he could see their structure.
:tiphat:

Structure is pretty important to a breeder.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
MJpassion thanks I reread what jaws posted and understand better thank you :) and billb thank you will be going the full 11 weeks with these ladies

billb

Veteran
11 weeks!! That’s awesome! Talk abt some knock you on your ass smoke. Is that how many days that jaws said to get the full effect of them?

JAWS

ya was wanting some further away shot's, want to see how she's spreading out...

i take mine around 10 weeks but i do not think holding till 11 would be an issue...

everything i make i try and keep them under 10 weeks as finishers, i love sat's but i just hate growing them for there long ass flowering times...i like my genetics to be under 10 with nice fist sized sticky icky bud's, always leaning towards the INDY side of things if i'm doing thing correctly..

doing work with the blue dream now and pretty interested to see how some of these hybrids are going to do as far as being dominated by the BD sat-ness...

breed her to the ORANGE COOKIES fem pollen as well as the FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 fem pollen, will see before to long how they breed together....

peace :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Billb on firestax it says 10-11 and I guess I'll find out come 5 to 6 weeks I am excited none the less thanks for tagging along this thread.

Thanks jaws and those crosses sound frikkin fire!