What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

picture.php

I began the harvest. Some more ladies than critical came down. Cookies just turned out super dense and hard. It's rock hard . "dry" comes to mind.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks a lot. There are a couple of gems in this harvest for sure. It will be pleasure to smoke. However there are couple disappointments also.
First thing is they were all seed plants.
So couple differences in flowering time and size. Different strains also so another obstacle.
I feel like some plants could use a couple days more but we gotta move on. Also happened what I feared. Early in the grow I had critical mass and orange hill special grow balls on me. I tossed them the second I spotted them.
However I found a couple of seeds in the buds.
Nice looking dark tiger pattern by the way. Do You think they can sprout and grow a female plant? It would be a kickass cross between glueberry og and orange hill special :))

Meanwhile in the scrog tent. Things are going great. Plants are super vigorous. I think I'm sold on the LED thing now. I plan to build a vertical LED setup . It should be fun :)

Only thing I think can go wrong are genetics. A couple of lemon skunks are growing really fox taily buds. I don't think I blasted them with too much photons. It should be around 1000 umols max at the canopy. I just hope they will swell and fill up at least a little bit.

picture.php

picture.php

Unfortunately I'm out of room to upload new photos. I really would prefer not to delete the ones already uploaded. Do You know any way to get more space?

saitama

You can sign up for imgur and upload private pics and link them here using the IMG tag. This is what I do.

I think to get more storage here you might need to donate. Not sure.

Was that nug from a plant you were already running or from the batch of 6? It looks amazing. I just popped 5 of mine the other day. Can't wait to experience the smells

Thanks. I'll check out a hosting on other site.

This bud was trimmed the day I posted. It's from this vertical run.
Here it is after drying. Not sure it's the same one :)

9This is how it's setup in the 280x120 tent. I removed the cloning area which sucked form the beginning, it was just to small. I also removed the wall that divided the tent to two 120x120 chambers. I decided two make vert and horizontal section in one area. I think it's the only way I will still use HPS now. Until I replace everything with LED.

In vert circle there are 12 critical 2.0 clones. Under horti cobs there are 9 glueberry ogs and 10 purple buds. I want to select best phenos from both.

Deepfriedbutter ->
I didn't know Glueberry can show purple colors. So far I tried 6 and I did not encounter. There is 9 more growing from seed. So we will see.

saitama

Deepfriedbutter ->
I didn't know Glueberry can show purple colors. So far I tried 6 and I did not encounter. There is 9 more growing from seed. So we will see.

I thought I saw hints of purple in some of the threads I saw elsewhere. You are probably the authority on this now, but I was hoping for some purple is all. No worries. 3/5 of my seeds have popped. woohoo!